Support Forums

Full Version: Web Design Rough Draft
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://i.imgur.com/Rn5te.gif

Just something quick I made, didn't line everything up or fix proportions. But could you see it working?
That would be cool if it was in a real template, I could imagine slider actions on each of the left aligned tabs.
The colours are spot on. Not 100% sure about the white beams leading out from the 'Home', 'Work', 'Contact', but you can refine that of course. Definitely has potential.
I really don't like the colors but everything else looks fine Smile
If you changed the colors up, it would be perfect. I just don't like how the brown looks. Smile
It's looks alright, pretty basic and nothing special. The colours aren't so good but I like the idea.
(01-12-2012, 11:32 PM)AceInfinity Wrote: [ -> ]That would be cool if it was in a real template, I could imagine slider actions on each of the left aligned tabs.

Yup that is what I intend to do if I convert this one. I do enjoy sites like that, and it'd be my first time trying.
If you make the big buttons read from a JS script so a new section will load on each click it will look pretty nice.
Yeah that was the idea, one long page haha.