Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite MMORPG?
I like World of Warcraft (WoW) it is a really fun game if you get the hang of it and are good at it, I've played it a couple of times and I got hooked to it right away, it was really fun, until I cancelled my membership because I never played when i got my Xbox 360 Elite. That was my favorite when I played .
Although I don't have a favorite MMO, the one that I play is Runescape. It's not that I want to play it, it's like I HAVE TO. Do you know what I mean?
I tried out DC Universe Online and it seemed pretty fun. I don't play MMORPG games.
Guild Wars 2 is already in closed beta to trusted players and members of the community. If you know Lemming and Motoko from Guild wars guru forums, I'm pretty sure they are in.
Favorite MMORPGS:

Runescape
World Of Warcraft - Private Servers
My favourite Mmorpg would have to Runescape, just because of all the memorys.
Runescape as well for me, but I quite almost 2 years ago. Now I don't really play games oh before I forget and Knight Online.
My most played I guess is Knight Online, it was MMORPG of my childhood.
But my favorite is Perfect World, since I love Japanese/Chinese culture.

Anyone who plays MMORPGs, should know MMOHut.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekD8Pm8yDow[/yt]
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
I honestly would have to say runescape in 2006. The community was just superb and overall optimal. At this time i'd say Tera online.
RuneScape is my favorite MMORPG, I've played it for over 5 years I have the Veteran Cape on one of my accounts.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Favorite MMORPG? iFloog 7 586 03-10-2012, 10:41 PM
Last Post: Renowned
  Global Agenda - An amazing futuristic MMORPG Sickshot 13 3,792 11-23-2010, 01:37 PM
Last Post: Preeminent
  Looking for MMORPG? iPadawan 10 846 10-16-2009, 04:46 PM
Last Post: S0rath 0f the Black Sun