Support Forums

Full Version: Favorite MMORPG?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
What is your guys favorite MMORPG if you have played any? Personally I love Guild Wars.
Oh god I love Guild Wars as well.

I've been waiting for almost 2 years now (Late to start playing the original) I check guildwars2guru almost everyday for a glimpse of hope from Arenanet.

I also use to play WoW but I'm not really a fan of it since nothing ever changes in that game.
Oh yes, im quite with you in being a junkie towards gw2, once that game comes out im going to lose all social interaction. Seriously.
Runescape used to be my favorite, it was very addicting.
Now, I don't play any, :/.

Runescape is a very fine tuned sandbox in my opinion, it did shine at one point but with the recent updates I personally think they have ruined it.
I have never really liked any of these types, if any, Runescape though.
I Enjoy playing Runescape, I am a decent merchant and 99 fishing.
(01-04-2012, 04:52 PM)Quizzical Wrote: [ -> ]Runescape is a very fine tuned sandbox in my opinion, it did shine at one point but with the recent updates I personally think they have ruined it.

Yeah I played it for a while also. The only reason I use to play it was because it was popular at my school at the time. I think around year 6 (11y/o) almost the entire year level was playing it. I haven't logged into my account since like 05'/06' and don't really intend to.
Guild Wars is awesome. I've played it since the release of factions in 06 and love it. I don't mean to get big-headed but I'm the most recognised ecto/zkey trader left in the game (what's left of it). Tongue
I am playing Rift as of right now, Might get guild wars 2 when it comes out. Tongue
Pages: 1 2 3 4