Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for MMORPG?
Hey all, I am looking for a f2p MMORPG...

I would like, a lot of good world PvP, like raids and etc. And maybe something that revolves around medieval times. I would also like RP if there is any/
I would definatly recommend GuildWars 2 for you but its not coming out for awhile the first Guildwars has a level cap of 20.. But it is a good game.

Another game would be Perfect World level cap is way higher it has mounts and everything.
Dell XPS 630i 6gigs IntelCore2duo e8400 ATI Radeon HD 4850!

[Image: ildE.gif]Feed Us![Image: KcXT.gif]
Flyff was fun for a while. Smile No really, it is fun. The only thing I didn't like were the cash shops, but that's with every free mmo.
[Image: MreGSXsigcopy.png]

RuneScape is the best till now
F2p:

Runescape

The Chronicles of Spellborn (has become F2p because of development issues, play it while it's free)
-this MMO is TPS crossed with RPG, you need to aim at your enemy to make your spells, arrows and melee attacks hit, it has a unique combo system.

2moons
- the most brutal and bloody RPG I've played, you can literally quest until max level, you won't get bored easily. You can use multiple clients at one time with 2 separate accounts for vending and simultaneous power leveling.

Anarchy Online
- The golden oldie of MMORPGs, they update every other month or 3, has a great community of helpers (called ARKS), pretty okay graphics for an 8-year old MMO, there is an option to pay, but it's already cool at free level. Lots of jobs and races to choose from.

A pleasant MMORPG gaming to ya. Big Grin
[Image: wa3bbk.jpg]
Help us help you...
Hello;

I previously played: http://sherwooddungeon.com/sherwooddungeon.htm

-LS
[Image: r7g7j89si72ysmkv4yzm.png]

"Knowledge is often mistaken for intelligence. This is like mistaking a cup of milk for a cow."
If you don't mind a foreign mmo, here's a great one to look at.

Check out this site, http://www.continentoftheninth.info/
I was actually thinking about going back into Runescape, but I don't want to level up again.

Also, I will look into the other games that you guys posted thanks.

Does anyone know a game with actual RP in it?

Also, has anyone played Runes of Magic? I heard it has been pretty good, But I would like a review on it.
I havent played it but i guess its got good graphics and it has lots of features go mmorpg.com and go to the gamelist to check it out.
Dell XPS 630i 6gigs IntelCore2duo e8400 ATI Radeon HD 4850!

[Image: ildE.gif]Feed Us![Image: KcXT.gif]
(10-16-2009, 06:54 AM)iPadawan Wrote: I was actually thinking about going back into Runescape, but I don't want to level up again.

Also, I will look into the other games that you guys posted thanks.

Does anyone know a game with actual RP in it?

Also, has anyone played Runes of Magic? I heard it has been pretty good, But I would like a review on it.

I've played Runes of Magic. It's really terrible.

After trying several free MMO's I'd say Flyff is one of the best. Just my opinion though.
[Image: MreGSXsigcopy.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Favorite MMORPG? Quizzical 33 3,792 08-19-2013, 03:49 PM
Last Post: Uzi
  Favorite MMORPG? iFloog 7 570 03-10-2012, 10:41 PM
Last Post: Renowned
  Global Agenda - An amazing futuristic MMORPG Sickshot 13 3,768 11-23-2010, 01:37 PM
Last Post: Preeminent