Poll: Should Supportforums have groups?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
89.47%
17 89.47%
No
10.53%
2 10.53%
Total 19 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Suggestion : Groups
(11-01-2009, 09:43 AM)SF Phantom Wrote: Well i really hoped they where, i always wanted to have a group.

Oh haha, well thats not a fail because i said grammar, not spelling Smile Hahah anyways atleast your not aganst it.[/QUOTE]

That other post is a grammar fail because it's were, not where. Where is used when speaking about locations. Probably should capitalize the I as well. So, apparently, you shouldn't be one to form a group :o Big Grin

I'm kind of against this little idea, what would the purpose be here? It would be kind of nice, but, it would have to be limited and I think it is something Omni should create, not user created groups. And it should be strictly support related categories. Such as Computer Programmers, Website Developers, Server Admins, Graphics Artists, Mechanics, and that's about it.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
Well I think that Sf has reached to it's height and there is a need to have groups.

Groups makes a different impression on people.They are a sort of award for the users.

Now,After this long discussion I think that OMNI will be starting the plugin of groups.
[Image: 2d75599e9a.png]:superman:
It's not a plugin, it's a default feature of MyBB. Not everything that has to do with MyBB is a plugin...
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
(11-08-2009, 12:51 AM)Akshay* Wrote: Well I think that Sf has reached to it's height and there is a need to have groups.

Groups makes a different impression on people.They are a sort of award for the users.

Now,After this long discussion I think that OMNI will be starting the plugin of groups.

It's not a plugin, and hey whatever he says goes.
[Image: wwsigcopy.jpg]
(11-06-2009, 07:29 AM)Elektrisk Wrote: I don't mean to take a shot at you, but you use an extremely excessive amount of unnecessary commas when writing, and that's not really an example of good English either Tongue

Hehe fair enough, I'll have to admit to that one then.

I have actually been trying to reduce the amount of comma's quite recently
though, as I felt that there were possibly too many.
Also, I have never actually claimed to be an expert at English either
and feel that the point that is made, can sometimes be more important than
whether it is technically correct or not.

But there are limits I suppose and I don't think that we should become too pedantic in matters such as this.

Thanks for pointing it out though.
[Image: SF1d.gif]

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance - Confucius
------------------------------------------------------------------
I agree with groups, but the requirements of the group should be left up to their moderators. I also think that once SF is more popular it would increase activity, intriguing members more.
Pm me if you need assistance with anything.
http://www.supportforums.net/showthread....ght=groups
Yes, it will be very nice to have groups here.
[Image: technome.jpg]
S.M.A.R.T.A.S.S.
The request was denied.
At the top will be the same place you hang from.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Groups Omniscient 82 22,364 04-30-2015, 11:31 AM
Last Post: Prince
  How much money do offical groups cost? JakeUS 14 2,573 11-19-2011, 06:52 PM
Last Post: Secure.
  New Groups Added Omniscient 31 4,836 11-01-2011, 09:44 AM
Last Post: Prince
  The Creation of New Groups (We Need More Please) Resistance 22 3,975 05-08-2011, 07:17 AM
Last Post: iMario
  Official groups and Non Official groups AceInfinity 25 5,114 04-24-2011, 02:49 AM
Last Post: Fragma