Poll: Should Supportforums have groups?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
89.47%
17 89.47%
No
10.53%
2 10.53%
Total 19 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Suggestion : Groups
Suggestion:

I think Supportforums should have member lead groups.

Why:

I think we should have these groups because,

1. It looks cool on your profile. Roflmao

2. You can be grouped together with a bunch of people who all like the same thing. Victoire

3. When your in a group you feel more comfortable when browsing the forums. Oui

4. When people have a question about a certain thing they no who to ask.

5. Questions can be redirected to members, Takes the loads of PM'S off of Omni. Superman

6. It seemed to work well on HF. Thumbsup

7. Being in a group is "fun". Yeye

8. Being in a group helps people develop skills. Blackhat

What should the group leader have:

1. 400 Posts or over with atleast 5 reputation. ( Can move up when more people join possibly.)

2. Active.

3. Respectful.

4. Good Grammer.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Please discuss below, in my opionion groups would make Support Forums 10x better.

Thanks
for reading.
[Image: wwsigcopy.jpg]
It don't really bother me about being in a group or not, but i guess it did work well on HF. But there was WAY too many groups there, and it just get rather annoying to be honest.
FREE PSN CARDS, XBOX LIVE, GAMES + MORE VIEW THREAD Here Yeye
(10-31-2009, 09:55 PM)Codine Wrote: It don't really bother me about being in a group or not, but i guess it did work well on HF.

Well yes it did, and i think that since the lower amount of people on supportforums it will reduce the amount of spammed groups. As there is nobody on the site with even 400 posts yet.
I like the idea.
Im glad i really hope Omni takes it into consideration.
(10-31-2009, 09:58 PM)SF Phantom Wrote: Well yes it did, and i think that since the lower amount of people on supportforums it will reduce the amount of spammed groups. As there is nobody on the site with even 400 posts yet.

That's true, and to be honest, i hope the groups will be in a limited number, it gets annoying watching them come and go.

I'll soon be on 400 posts, so Supportforums is picking up with quite a bit of speed now for saying it's a new forum.
FREE PSN CARDS, XBOX LIVE, GAMES + MORE VIEW THREAD Here Yeye
(10-31-2009, 10:10 PM)Codine Wrote: That's true, and to be honest, i hope the groups will be in a limited number, it gets annoying watching them come and go.

I'll soon be on 400 posts, so Supportforums is picking up with quite a bit of speed now for saying it's a new forum.

Ohh yes it is, and haha you sure will reach 400 soon you post whore. Just kidding Smile
Phantom, why do you put "Suggestion: " in the title of your thread? If it's in the suggestion sub-forum, shouldn't people know it's a suggestion?
EDIT: Oops, didn't know the sub-forum was called "News and Feedback". How embarrassing Omg
(10-31-2009, 10:12 PM)nevets04 Wrote: Phantom, why do you put "Suggestion: " in the title of your thread? If it's in the suggestion sub-forum, shouldn't people know it's a suggestion?

I believe i made this post in : Support Forums / Support Forum Information / Site News and Feedback .....

I don't see the Suggestion sub-forum anywhere.. Smile
(10-31-2009, 10:14 PM)SF Phantom Wrote: I believe i made this post in : Support Forums / Support Forum Information / Site News and Feedback .....

I don't see the Suggestion sub-forum anywhere.. Smile

Hey! You cut out my edit where I fixed what I said, now you've made me look stupid Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Groups Omniscient 82 22,369 04-30-2015, 11:31 AM
Last Post: Prince
  How much money do offical groups cost? JakeUS 14 2,573 11-19-2011, 06:52 PM
Last Post: Secure.
  New Groups Added Omniscient 31 4,837 11-01-2011, 09:44 AM
Last Post: Prince
  The Creation of New Groups (We Need More Please) Resistance 22 3,976 05-08-2011, 07:17 AM
Last Post: iMario
  Official groups and Non Official groups AceInfinity 25 5,114 04-24-2011, 02:49 AM
Last Post: Fragma