Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Building a tower or just cleaning one.
You obviously do not know the dangers of Electro Static Discharge. I give that system +/-3/4 months before it craps out on you.

Edit - I guess you are aware. Thumbsup
(10-31-2009, 10:01 PM)SF Phantom Wrote: Wow man, tons of pictures, took a while to load. Anyways alot of work spent on this, so i think its worth saying good job.
By the way, your hand tatoo(s) scares me..

Thankyou and lol about the tats Smile

(11-01-2009, 04:20 AM)Skill Wrote: This is a great tutorial and the pictures add the icing on the cake.
How long did it take you to build the tower, compile the thread and take down the tower?

The tower only took prob 15 min to build. The pics another 20 min. But compiling the thread took perhaps an hr or 2 lol.

(11-01-2009, 07:17 AM)Warbiest Wrote: Nice tutorial.
Also nice tat's Big Grin
You got the skeleton tat going up your whole arm, or just your hand?

No just the hand mate.

(11-01-2009, 09:07 AM)Hanzo Wrote: You obviously do not know the dangers of Electro Static Discharge. I give that system +/-3/4 months before it craps out on you.

Edit - I guess you are aware. Thumbsup

Smile Yes i regret doing it on carpet. I know i will get many many posts about this. But my kids were hogging the big table and well it was only a dummy assembly also i did not want to get too many pics of my house or stuff in it with the pics so the floor seemed the best place.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

I think this deserves to be stickied.
FREE PSN CARDS, XBOX LIVE, GAMES + MORE VIEW THREAD Here Yeye
Really good tut, I'd rep if I could ;P

I agree with Codine
Help me hatch my egg please ;P[Image: BmT8.gif]
[Image: Evo-Sig2.jpg]
Great post and great effort.
Thank you so much.
Hi everyone, Now here is a man that takes pride in what he does, I bet even if he is buttering toast or making a jet engine he makes sure it's right, All I can say is recognise this people. I like your style DAMINK keep it up

(Just thought I'd venture outside of the workshop & have a look around)

B@nNeD
If you see me drunk & passed-out under a table just leave me there I will wake up in the morning & move on Tongue
Thanks so much for this man, This is great begginers. I showed this to a friend and after they read it a few times me and him made our own PC. Had some problems but overall it went well.
Oh that's right I'm sure he would be aware of electro static discharge because I'm sure if he was going to do a very detailed rebuild for a tut, I know he would have removed the dust & taken all saftey measures before rebuilding so this just proves that he has done this thread to try & help people

B@nNeD
If you see me drunk & passed-out under a table just leave me there I will wake up in the morning & move on Tongue

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Building my own computer Firetech 3 679 08-23-2012, 12:39 PM
Last Post: Donrulezz
  Cleaning LCD Screen EagerToLearn 9 1,629 01-27-2012, 07:44 PM
Last Post: Infested Terran
  Building a new comp! Have no clue what im doing :( Marvel 12 3,234 03-03-2011, 05:46 AM
Last Post: Sin
  Building a new comp! Have no clue what im doing >.< Marvel 23 3,370 12-29-2010, 10:32 AM
Last Post: Spooony
  Building a new computer..How's This? Nemmyy 16 1,493 12-22-2010, 03:06 AM
Last Post: Spooony