Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is yoghurt, a good weight loss.
Many people think that yoghurt, is one good food for weight loss, so they drink it much everyday. In fact it’s wrong. Just like chocolate, yoghurt contains much calorie, but not as much as coffee. If you drink, it too much after meals the excessive, calorie can be absorbed into bodies and turn into fat as well.
Most fat people are told to eat yoghurt everyday so I presume it does.
I eat no fat yoghurt with less than 1% added sugar. I checked the nutrition on the packaging and it has 8gm of protein and low carbs/sugars so it is healthy lol, IDK what you're on about.
[Image: iGvZI.png]
(10-26-2011, 11:17 PM)Devan Wrote: Many people think that yoghurt, is one good food for weight loss, so they drink it much everyday. In fact it’s wrong. Just like chocolate, yoghurt contains much calorie, but not as much as coffee. If you drink, it too much after meals the excessive, calorie can be absorbed into bodies and turn into fat as well.

Do you have website link where it was written that yoghurt is is not good for weight lose?
No fat yoghurt is good for fat people since they eat a lot of food and a yoghurt is such a small amount of liquid it lets them poop easier too so more fat comes out.
(10-26-2011, 11:17 PM)Devan Wrote: Many people think that yoghurt, is one good food for weight loss, so they drink it much everyday. In fact it’s wrong. Just like chocolate, yoghurt contains much calorie, but not as much as coffee. If you drink, it too much after meals the excessive, calorie can be absorbed into bodies and turn into fat as well.

If you don't know about a topic, just don't post about it and spread wrong information. You are wrong.

The most important thing for weight loss is a calorie deficit. Your entire diet can consist of yogurt, or oreo cookies and as long as you're in a calorie deficit, you'll lose weight.

A deficit means you eat less calories than you burn. Look it up. There is no magical weightloss / weight gain food.
It can be if you choose the yogurt with low fat and sugar %
It won't help you lose weight, its just healthIER than other foods. If you want to cut your calories, then thats a different story.
[Image: 9b2f1.png]
yeah, I'd assume no fat yogurt would be fine...
It depends on the yogurt. But calories isn't everything. It may have some other nutritional values.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Weight loss healthy meal plans Stevejoseph 1 1,080 07-29-2015, 10:04 PM
Last Post: adamssofia
  I need to gain weight in faster manner ranzuWCB 3 1,383 12-22-2012, 04:12 AM
Last Post: elizabeth35
  Another reason to quit smoking: Vision Loss evewaldorf 1 795 07-25-2012, 03:41 AM
Last Post: Release4
  Need to lose weight Kr4z1 25 2,979 07-10-2012, 04:14 AM
Last Post: bettymorris
  How to GAIN weight? SniperRiflezzzz 133 48,619 02-01-2012, 10:17 AM
Last Post: noval