Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Is something happening, or is it just me....
I just came across this again.. i was sending a PM to ace and it would let me send and ask for the security check and when ever I used to press enter it used again bring me the same page.. I dont know whats wrong! and now I cant send a PM because it again shows up the annoying page Sad
[Image: IYOy9.png]
That happened to me many times. Either using a proxy on like facebook.Either get a new browser or reinstall it.
It happened to me as well on Ubuntu occasionally...unsure why. I am now on Windows so it obviously hasn't happened recently.
It's just you, but I'll try it on my Linux installation in a bit to confirm or deny.
[Image: QRCjW2pNdRK00.gif]
#Korra2018
(09-22-2011, 01:18 PM)Laugh Wrote: It happened to me as well on Ubuntu occasionally...unsure why. I am now on Windows so it obviously hasn't happened recently.

You're quite right, it sees that this happens on Ubuntu, not only on SF, came across the same 2 things described on other sites, all of the running on CloudFlare so it must be something between them and ubuntu Tongue

I have never seen that issue either, but I am using windows 7 not ubuntu Tongue
[Image: blazin.gif]
Pretty sure its just you bro... sorry.
I believe his problem is that when you click a link it tries to download the page
Have you tried using a different webbrowser? That could be a problem.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What's happening with SF? Aura 27 8,399 07-26-2017, 08:47 AM
Last Post: decoin12