Support Forums

Full Version: Is something happening, or is it just me....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I don't know what's happening, I can't access any link on SF...
ummm i think it's just you. it was being a bit laggy before, but now it's cleared up
I think the forum was offline like 30 mins ago..
Atleast it was offline for me Sad A cloud flare error..
Can't tell what problem you're encountering by your image there Gaijun, so i'm not sure

Yeah they site was offline for me a few minutes ago too.
Well it doesn't happen anymore, but it was weird the whole time, when I clicked on any link on SF the thing happened and when I managed to get into post mode, and tried to post this happened...

Doesn't happen anymore now...
Oh that happens to me almost everytime I post code. It's a security thing that he has here
(09-22-2011, 04:56 AM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]Oh that happens to me almost everytime I post code. It's a security thing that he has here

Didn't knew, and besides the post didn't contain any code, it was the last post in Fragma's thread on installing ubuntu, but I can see a spam filter trigger, cause the post does look bit like spam... Tongue

I just don't get this thing with downloading the file...
Yep that happens to me too when ever I post a thread or anything...
i think its because i have a dynamic Ip and maybe you too .. not too sure
(09-22-2011, 05:09 AM)♛TechFreak♛™ Wrote: [ -> ]Yep that happens to me too when ever I post a thread or anything...
i think its because i have a dynamic Ip and maybe you too .. not too sure

I've always had an dynamic IP and in 3 years I never experienced anything like it...
But as said, it doesn't happen anymore, and I'm quite sure by now that it was some kind of error on my side of the connection.

I've been on a dynamic IP for the last 5 or so years, and since the time I joined the forum I haven't come across anything either like this
Pages: 1 2