Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to get accepted to Fileice + Tips [TuT]
(09-15-2011, 10:37 PM)spicylips Wrote: You are telling people to LIE and EXAGGERATE on their applications.
(09-14-2011, 01:52 AM)spicylips Wrote: Thanks for making this thread dude Now I can hope this time I can make an account there without rejecting. Applied and now waiting for the result.

Heading over to deny you right now, don't bother applying again! Big Grin

I rejected again brother. Now I am thinking not applying again.

[/quote]

Great, we don't want you applying again.

Haha, Radar stop, you're cracking me up xD

Do you have any ideas when you're going to be putting better surveys on? I currently can't earn much from the site because no one can do them.
(09-16-2011, 07:22 AM)BreShiE Wrote: Haha, Radar stop, you're cracking me up xD

Do you have any ideas when you're going to be putting better surveys on? I currently can't earn much from the site because no one can do them.

Haha, my bad. Not intentional. Tongue

And well, I'm not sure. Right now we're working on other features, such as possible earlier payouts, etc. Surveys seem to be performing decently, one of our people earned like $200 yesterday lol.
(09-15-2011, 06:28 PM)RadarX Wrote: At first it made me 'lmfao' as well, but now that it's gotten so bad that 80 percent of applications are copied and pasted LOW QUALITY applications, it's no longer a laughing matter and makes me quite angry. Tongue

Didn't realize you're the owner. Grats on the popularity and tell Breshie to stop riding you lol. His suggestions apply only to him. He isn't very good at picking places to advertise.

Also, a tip that will help you earn a lot more: Let people start earning BEFORE entering their ssn/tid. That way people who can cashout and see the screen will be more motivated to enter the information because the money is already there. They might also not even enter information at all because they are too young or something and the money will just sit there. This is a business venture and you're here to make money so I highly recommend this. Adsense does it for a reason.
Breshie, stop riding me, I'm not a Go Kart.

Thank you for the suggestion, but there's a reason (more than one actually) that we require tax information for all United States residents before they are able to start earning. Probably the most two important of these reasons are, one, most of our traffic and users come from HackForums. And, as everyone knows, most of the users from HackForums are children, some of them without SSN's, or others who do not know what they are for and only know that 'entering your SSN online is bad', because their parents told them that. In this day and age, a lot of the businesses in the world have websites, and some of them (like FileIce) are web-based only, with no actual office building. Entering your SSN online, if providing it to a business, is perfectly safe. In fact, in most circumstances it's even safer than sitting in your local Burger King's filing cabinet. If we don't require an SSN till AFTER the user gets their payout, they may see the form and think, "screw it, I'm not providing my info I'm taking my money and leaving!" - If they do that, FileIce will be in trouble at the end of the year because we won't be able to accurately report taxes and end up with a big bill that we can't pay.

There are many other CPA companies out there who require tax information upon registration, they do it for a reason as well. So, you see, we do everything we do for a good reason. Smile
I got accepted, I wrote it with my own words tho Smile
(09-19-2011, 12:59 PM)RadarX Wrote: Breshie, stop riding me, I'm not a Go Kart.

Thank you for the suggestion, but there's a reason (more than one actually) that we require tax information for all United States residents before they are able to start earning. Probably the most two important of these reasons are, one, most of our traffic and users come from HackForums. And, as everyone knows, most of the users from HackForums are children, some of them without SSN's, or others who do not know what they are for and only know that 'entering your SSN online is bad', because their parents told them that. In this day and age, a lot of the businesses in the world have websites, and some of them (like FileIce) are web-based only, with no actual office building. Entering your SSN online, if providing it to a business, is perfectly safe. In fact, in most circumstances it's even safer than sitting in your local Burger King's filing cabinet. If we don't require an SSN till AFTER the user gets their payout, they may see the form and think, "screw it, I'm not providing my info I'm taking my money and leaving!" - If they do that, FileIce will be in trouble at the end of the year because we won't be able to accurately report taxes and end up with a big bill that we can't pay.

There are many other CPA companies out there who require tax information upon registration, they do it for a reason as well. So, you see, we do everything we do for a good reason. Smile

I don't understand your logic. You want people to make money with FileIce because you profit when they do. So if more people are making money with FileIce that means more money for you. I understand entering that information is 100% safe. Well, not 100% but it usually is harmless.

I'm suggesting you let people make money, then not be able to touch it without entering that information. So you get an email at $xx amount of dollars saying "You're ready to enter your payout information." Pretty much if they never enter the information the balance in their account is just a pretty number on the screen and you have no taxes to report. Simply money made from your advertisers. It's the member's responsibility to enter the information if they want their money. I don't get how they can say "screw it, I'm not providing my info I'm taking my money and leaving!" if the money isn't allowed to be touched yet.
(09-19-2011, 02:45 PM)Laugh Wrote: I don't understand your logic. You want people to make money with FileIce because you profit when they do. So if more people are making money with FileIce that means more money for you. I understand entering that information is 100% safe. Well, not 100% but it usually is harmless.

I'm suggesting you let people make money, then not be able to touch it without entering that information. So you get an email at $xx amount of dollars saying "You're ready to enter your payout information." Pretty much if they never enter the information the balance in their account is just a pretty number on the screen and you have no taxes to report. Simply money made from your advertisers. It's the member's responsibility to enter the information if they want their money. I don't get how they can say "screw it, I'm not providing my info I'm taking my money and leaving!" if the money isn't allowed to be touched yet.

You may not see how that would happen, but we've tried it, and that's EXACTLY what a bunch of members said, now we have a few thousand just sitting around unclaimed. We can't have that happen.
I think unclaimed is better for you because you already made the money from the surveys but you don't have to pay them now. I must be missing something.
(09-19-2011, 07:29 PM)Laugh Wrote: I think unclaimed is better for you because you already made the money from the surveys but you don't have to pay them now. I must be missing something.

Yes but we can't just "take" the money, because they could end up requesting it at any time and then we wouldn't have the money to pay them with.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Make 1000 $ /month with FileIce with 10 minutes work per day Luke 51 23,100 04-29-2014, 10:07 PM
Last Post: suryamindwi
  Earn $100+ daily on Fileice! John* 5 2,316 04-04-2014, 04:51 PM
Last Post: Brooke
  Is Fileice really a scam? Athostle 145 96,526 02-02-2014, 03:52 PM
Last Post: Symbianize
  Earn Like Me in Fileice ,Sexy earnings -Elision- 10 3,326 10-10-2012, 12:31 PM
Last Post: leoiker
  Anti Fileice Guide | Complete Surveys Easily EliteGuys.ORG 6 2,901 10-10-2012, 12:29 PM
Last Post: leoiker