Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Earn $100+ daily on Fileice!
FileIce is a brand new level of PPD (pay per download) that will help you monetizing your valuable web contents and traffic. If you have unique and most wanted contents such as game cheats/walkthroughs, cool ebooks or anything else, you can make it as your cash machine simply by uploading it to FileIce. When a user downloads it you will earn some bucks. Unlike any other traditional pay per download networks, you don’t need to have that 1000 downloads to earn only $30. Fileice pays much higher for one single download since they use a CPA (cost per action) gateway before allowing a user to download the file. Few days ago I had one download which gave me $13.20 ! Can you generate tons of downloads daily with your valuable files? Then your earning will be seriously huge!

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRNwvIU0Y173f7j-6eh6wK...z0U8dv2TuR]

You need a good referral, by having a referral your chance to get accepted is rather higher. Click Here to signup at FileIce LLC.
You have to have a working web/blog. If you don’t have one, create one before applying. For example create one about a popular game cheats, it’s okay to have only one post and even if you actually don’t have the cheats just write about the general info about it.
Verify your web/blog when you apply.
Explain them that you have that game cheats you wrote as an ebook and you’d like to upload it to FileIce to earn some incomes.

That’s it. Easy, huh? After completing the form you should soon receive an email to verify your email address. Just click the link given and simply wait for the approval in the next few hours

When you finish with these steps you can PM me here and i'll admins to accept you.

After accepting you, you'll PM me with your username on fileice to make sure you are registered under my refferal and after that i will give you everything you need to start making huge money. This contains all of this things:

• What to Upload on FileIce.
  • How/Where To Find Your Niche.
  • How To Setup Your Niche.
  • Youtube Method. (Everything related to youtube)
  • Get Facebook Viral application (Tutorial included)
  • How to became SEO expert.

Everything you should do is to register under my refferal and everything else is my work.

File ice is a really known PPD network and one of the best around.
Yeah, it's the best that's why i want to introduce anyone who hasn't heard about it yet.
if you have any question feel free to ask.
and have a great day.

Here is the Strategy I Follow :
A basic strategy that works very well with Neobux is as follows:

1. Choose a time of day that you can click ads and eventually manage your referrals at the same time everyday.

2. Click all available ads everyday (when you get referrals this is necessary to earn from referral clicks).

3. Utilize all free methods of advertising to gain any direct referrals. Talk it up with your friends and relatives. Put a tagline on your e-mail signature. Post in forums. Use free traffic exchanges.

4. Once your account balance reaches $2. Transfer this money to your rental balance and rent 3 referrals. It is only $0.90 to rent the referrals but you will need the remainder to properly manage the referrals.

5. Put the autopay function on.

6. If a referral of yours has not clicked in the last three days and has a click average of less than 1.8 then recycle it ($0.07) and get a new referral. If they have a click average of over 1.8, I will give them 7 days before I recycle them. I will give those with an average of over 2.0 the full 14 days to return and click just because I would hate to recycle a great referral just because they were on vacation for a week.

7. Whenever, one of your referrals goes below 20 days before next payment pay to add another 30 days. Below 20 days, the autopay function does not work and you will not get the savings for that referral.

8. Every time your account balance reaches $1 transfer the money to your rental balance. At first when you are only making a couple of cents per day it is important to keep enough in your rental balance to maintain your recycling activity because you can only transfer in $1 increments. Once you can complete this transfer and have at least $2.40 in your rental balance rent another 3 referrals.

9. Continue this process until you are making a $1 a day in your account balance. At this point you can begin renting in bigger chunks of referrals every 7 days. Never rent a number of referrals that is greater than 33% of your existing totals as these will become difficult to manage through recycling with your earnings.

10. It will take a while but continue the above listed process until you reach 500 referrals. At this point stop renting and just maintain your referrals. Accumulate the earnings until you can pay for the upgrade to golden.

11. Once golden, maintain your referrals as before. Every week continue to rent referrals until you hit the 2000 refs mark. Any money that you are not sinking into referral maintenance or renting is profit for you.
the meain problem is finding a niche and getting traffic, thats the hard part
Are pay per downloads really safe? I would not want to have to download that much stuff on my computer.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Earn 100$ today online job megarounder 3 1,211 07-08-2020, 01:58 AM
Last Post: viraj
  Make 1000 $ /month with FileIce with 10 minutes work per day Luke 51 23,079 04-29-2014, 10:07 PM
Last Post: suryamindwi
  Is Fileice really a scam? Athostle 145 96,497 02-02-2014, 03:52 PM
Last Post: Symbianize
  [Newbies friendly] Earn daily $$$ with little to no effort - FREE of costs bthomasser 0 756 03-27-2013, 11:19 AM
Last Post: bthomasser
  ★★★Make TONS of $$$ DAILY! ULTIMATE GUIDE!★★★ zinne 4 1,852 11-09-2012, 09:06 AM
Last Post: neobux