Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to get accepted to Fileice + Tips [TuT]
Hey guys, This is my Tutorial on how to get accepted to Fileice!

What is Fileice?
FileIce is a new Pay-Per-Download (PPD) Site which is still in its beta. It pays you around $1 average for each download. Atm you cant register but you can apply for an account which can be hard to get accepted.

How to get Accepted
First you need to go to the site: Fileice.net and click Register, then "Click here to apply for a beta account."

It should come up like this;
Name:
Email:
Your affiliate marketing experience*:
Your marketing methods*:
Monthly marketing income ($US)*:
Websites (if applicable):

For the first you write your name/email, For your marketing experience write this:
Quote:I have used other Marketing sites which use Pay-Per-Download Methods and will transfer my methods to here and help you guys with your Beta program.
Write this in your Marketing methods:
Quote:As I said above I have used other Pay-Per-Download sites and I also worked for "gold4rs.com" for awhile to make some money selling Virtual Goods and items.
write this for the Monthly marketing income;
Quote:$5200 USD (proof) http://i53.tinypic.com/2h355j4.png
and Finally your Websites:
Quote:www.gold4rs.com (worked there, not owned)

Hopefully entering this form will get you Approved, if it dosnt then just keep trying or modify it to your likings.

Extra Tips
- Try to Upload 2 Youtube Videos a week advertising your Files
- Try to use View Boosters, I personally use Viewet because it is the most effetive IMO.
- Spread it around on popular forums
- Try to get lots of referrals - Referrals = $

Goodluck! Thumbsup
[Image: 334spqt.png]
1) You have been permanently banned from FileIce.
2) Thanks to people like you, FileIce is now 10x harder to get into, and we will only accept a limited number of applications daily, regardless if it is a good application or not.

Good job.
You should never make tutorials on how to gain access to a PPD site, you absolute FOOL. Now because of you, the good earners of PPD sites wont be accepted. Good job!! Thumbsup
(09-12-2011, 07:21 AM)BreShiE Wrote: You should never make tutorials on how to gain access to a PPD site, you absolute FOOL. Now because of you, the good earners of PPD sites wont be accepted. Good job!! Thumbsup

Not to say they won't be accepted, but it's now a lot harder to get in, unfortunately. There's not much we can do about it, we need to keep the quality of affiliates as high as possible, and if we accept applications too easily, that won't be possible..
Wow this is a good guide! Thanks mate Smile
(09-12-2011, 11:45 PM)Minecraft Wrote: Wow this is a good guide! Thanks mate Smile

No actually, it's a bad guide. Follow it, you will never be accepted. :0
I agree with RadarX. A lot of things have changed in FileIce. I don't think this method would work anymore.
(09-12-2011, 03:20 PM)RadarX Wrote: Not to say they won't be accepted, but it's now a lot harder to get in, unfortunately. There's not much we can do about it, we need to keep the quality of affiliates as high as possible, and if we accept applications too easily, that won't be possible..

Are you the owner of FileIce?

If so I love you. <3

But you need to add better surveys for people to fill out, most people can't do the ones you have at the moment.
(09-13-2011, 11:15 AM)BreShiE Wrote: Are you the owner of FileIce?

If so I love you. <3

But you need to add better surveys for people to fill out, most people can't do the ones you have at the moment.

Yep, that's me. Thanks, do you have a FileIce account? Just wondering why the random love, lol.

And yes, apologies for that. We're still a beta site as you can see, and while we are working to constantly release new features for our users we are also working on advertiser relations and doing our best to get 'hooked-up' with the best advertisers, so that we have the best converting offers/surveys for every possible country.
(09-13-2011, 08:30 PM)RadarX Wrote: Yep, that's me. Thanks, do you have a FileIce account? Just wondering why the random love, lol.

And yes, apologies for that. We're still a beta site as you can see, and while we are working to constantly release new features for our users we are also working on advertiser relations and doing our best to get 'hooked-up' with the best advertisers, so that we have the best converting offers/surveys for every possible country.

I dont understand how this thread got me banned in anyway? I was just helping people with their applications and referring them.

[Image: I+just+did+or+do+you+not+think+when+you+...913e12.jpg]
[Image: 334spqt.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Make 1000 $ /month with FileIce with 10 minutes work per day Luke 51 23,100 04-29-2014, 10:07 PM
Last Post: suryamindwi
  Earn $100+ daily on Fileice! John* 5 2,316 04-04-2014, 04:51 PM
Last Post: Brooke
  Is Fileice really a scam? Athostle 145 96,528 02-02-2014, 03:52 PM
Last Post: Symbianize
  Earn Like Me in Fileice ,Sexy earnings -Elision- 10 3,326 10-10-2012, 12:31 PM
Last Post: leoiker
  Anti Fileice Guide | Complete Surveys Easily EliteGuys.ORG 6 2,901 10-10-2012, 12:29 PM
Last Post: leoiker