Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reduce fat
Along with the exercise and eating right you should eat 500 LESS calories than you current intake.
(01-10-2012, 09:20 PM)AceInfinity Wrote: True, some people think it's just eating less, really you can eat moderately, but those that are overweight have endured a routine where their body has accepted to intake more than they should. It's also a combination of exorcize to burn off excess calories.

That's right. As people eat more their stomach expands, and they become hungrier more often, when it reality the hunger is just an illusion. That is why I always suggest to people to drink water first if they are hungry. If the hunger persists, then eat. It it doesn't, don't.
The best way to reduce your fat level is to use a calculator such as this one http://www.freedieting.com/tools/calorie_calculator.htm then subtract 500 calories from the maintenance result it gives. This will lead to a 3500 calorie deficit per week which should help you lost 1lb of body mass per week. I wouldn't recommend going much over that as it can lead to health issues. Also look into an exercise routine such as doing high intensity interval cardio. Were you sprint for 30 seconds and then go on a light jog for thirty seconds. Doing this for 10 minutes will really help you burn calories. Adding it onto a regular cardio routine will aid weight loss quicker then most other routines purely for fat loss.
I recently noticed I was putting on weight, Every time I went negative in a Halo or CoD game I would do the number of push ups I went negative.

Say I went -3, I would do 3 push ups and 3 sit ups.
(01-12-2012, 10:56 AM)seabs Wrote: The best way to reduce your fat level is to use a calculator such as this one http://www.freedieting.com/tools/calorie_calculator.htm then subtract 500 calories from the maintenance result it gives. This will lead to a 3500 calorie deficit per week which should help you lost 1lb of body mass per week. I wouldn't recommend going much over that as it can lead to health issues. Also look into an exercise routine such as doing high intensity interval cardio. Were you sprint for 30 seconds and then go on a light jog for thirty seconds. Doing this for 10 minutes will really help you burn calories. Adding it onto a regular cardio routine will aid weight loss quicker then most other routines purely for fat loss.

This guy really knows what he is talking about. Caloric deficits and intensity training are some of the keys to losing body mass.
Very good posting.
I think if you need reduce your fat you should avoid junk food,
oily eatables you eat green vegetables or fresh fruits. You should walk
daily don't eat so much.
Thanks for sharing...............
hollister smog checks
Diet, excercise. Rinse and repeat my friend.
Well as i know the green tea could be the best option of the lose fat as well as use the more quantity of water.
Exercise is also have their own value...
Hi dear,
for losing fat you should try the following tips
Do exercise regularly
Running, swimming and jogging
Drink plenty of water
Control your diet
Take more boiled vegetables
Don't take more cholesterol and fatty foods
Eat fresh fruits especially citric fruits
Drink fresh fruits juice
Take green tea
and use fish oil

Weight Loss Maitland

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which one is the best way to burn fat ? Stevejoseph 1 743 02-05-2014, 02:27 PM
Last Post: Clark
  Views on Fat/Overweight/Obese people. Their own fault? Bяian ♪ 45 14,869 01-05-2012, 07:58 PM
Last Post: MineCrack
  Am I fat? Graveee 11 1,537 11-27-2011, 11:07 PM
Last Post: Graveee
  Fat-Burning/Work-out Medicines Liquid X 28 4,926 10-16-2011, 11:29 AM
Last Post: Tony Montana
  isatori mx ls7 [Fat burning pills] Yes 5 1,320 06-17-2011, 02:31 PM
Last Post: USN