Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reduce fat
I'm starting to be a lot more active, hopefully that will help me lose weight.
Get involved in some sports or activities. You will burn calories like a god.
Gym and diet , may be some other sports activities like swimming,cycling.
[Image: Z95Xp.png]
Great stuff.
If you need reduce your fat you should avoid junk food,
oily eatables you eat green vegetables or fresh fruits.
You should walk daily don't eat so much.
A diet and exercise daily.

Go for a run around the block every morning and exercise for around an hour daily.
Water have a great importance in our life. Water is the best natural resource to burn the fat of the body. We must drink 15-16 glass of water daily for the fitness.
Cool Springs fitness boot camp
It's quite simple. REDUCE CALORIC INTAKE slowly but surely over a period of time. Eat less calories every day, but still maintain an even diet of all the nutrients your body needs. This include carbohydrates, fruits and vegetables (fibre), meats (protein) and the all-important water.

The second part is to lift weights. Start only a few times a week and work your way up. Do these two things and you will lose fat.
(01-10-2012, 09:13 PM).360 Wrote: It's quite simple. REDUCE CALORIC INTAKE slowly but surely over a period of time. Eat less calories every day, but still maintain an even diet of all the nutrients your body needs. This include carbohydrates, fruits and vegetables (fibre), meats (protein) and the all-important water.

The second part is to lift weights. Start only a few times a week and work your way up. Do these two things and you will lose fat.

True, some people think it's just eating less, really you can eat moderately, but those that are overweight have endured a routine where their body has accepted to intake more than they should. It's also a combination of exorcize to burn off excess calories.
First of all, Lower your calorie intake, if you don't you will get no where.
Do cardio (running 2-4 times a week.)
I am a semi old-jerk. Thumbsup
You can't just be more active. You're fat because you eat horrible food. Eat proper and run everyday.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which one is the best way to burn fat ? Stevejoseph 1 756 02-05-2014, 02:27 PM
Last Post: Clark
  Views on Fat/Overweight/Obese people. Their own fault? Bяian ♪ 45 15,013 01-05-2012, 07:58 PM
Last Post: MineCrack
  Am I fat? Graveee 11 1,616 11-27-2011, 11:07 PM
Last Post: Graveee
  Fat-Burning/Work-out Medicines Liquid X 28 4,972 10-16-2011, 11:29 AM
Last Post: Tony Montana
  isatori mx ls7 [Fat burning pills] Yes 5 1,356 06-17-2011, 02:31 PM
Last Post: USN