Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Your favorite food?
I like Mexican , Italian and all sorts of fast food as I generally survive on junk food and hence my first priority goes to junk food. I am also crazy about the pasta the my mom prepares at home with white sauce and spices.

Regards,
Rashmi Kamani
Pizza is the most common food it is sickening. It is so hard for me to pick a favorite because I'm so open minded and love food in general. I love Italian cuisine, Mexican food and most foods that are high in protein.
My favourite would probably be Pasta.
Hi guys,

My favorite foods are the following.

Fresh fruits especially apple, banana, and orange.
Raw vegetables carrot, pumpkin, and turnip.
Biryani.
Fried Fish.
Fried Chicken.
Pizza.
and Pasta.

Maitland diet
(08-18-2011, 07:32 PM)Mono Wrote: I like tacquitos, pizza, hot dogs, pretty much anything I can get from 7 11. I love steak for dinner. What do you guys like?

Most of those aren't really ideal for a healthy lifestyle.
Yes it's ok to have them in moderation, lets say once or twice a week but things like that every day can lead to many things like raised cholesterol levels and weight gain.

But I will admit I like to treat myself once In a while. Once a week I will usually go out for an Indian with my father and brother, sometimes for a Chinese. Curry's are probably my favorite food.

A good curry which is fairly healthy is a Thai Green Curry. Very tasty
Any mexican food. I absolutely love the flavours from that country, always get my tongue drooling.
Realistically any Japanese dish that includes tons of vegetables with beef or chicken and yellow noodles or hokkien noodles.
My favorite food is pizza. I can't get enough of it.
I avoid to eating fast food. I always prefer to eat home made food because home made food is good for the health. We should avoid to eating spicy food.
(01-10-2012, 09:01 AM)Sinclair Wrote: I avoid to eating fast food. I always prefer to eat home made food because home made food is good for the health. We should avoid to eating spicy food.

Why is it we should avoid spicy food? I've have never read anything bad about spicy food. Care to elaborate?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  consume more food before death Miku 4 1,112 01-03-2013, 05:26 AM
Last Post: Miku
  Sick, Need Suggestions (Food, Drinks) Metapod 25 5,798 05-11-2011, 09:10 AM
Last Post: SoleCampbel
  Fast Food. Fried Foods. Junk Food. -paradox- 32 4,391 01-17-2011, 09:52 PM
Last Post: Hollow™