Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
consume more food before death
Is it true that when an old people is going to die, he or she will eat more? Thats what I heard from my grand parents...
I don't think I have ever heard that. Wow, isn't that weird?
[Image: vXjuE.jpg]
I found this. http://dying.about.com/od/thedyingprocess/a/process.htm
It mentioned people who is going to die will try to move around a few days before death...um...interesting its like I want talk more before a Runescape update lol
I just went through the article and it said "The journey ultimately leads to the physical departure from the body."
That article talks about the changes that occur on our mental and physical state before few weeks of departure.

I think it is near about the spiritual stuffs. That article was great but really scary for me.

But I have seen people who don't go through such process. May be because it is premature death?
[Image: vXjuE.jpg]
(12-28-2012, 11:40 AM)Dr.Cooper Wrote: I just went through the article and it said "The journey ultimately leads to the physical departure from the body."
That article talks about the changes that occur on our mental and physical state before few weeks of departure.

I think it is near about the spiritual stuffs. That article was great but really scary for me.

But I have seen people who don't go through such process. May be because it is premature death?

Same here, I never notice this kind of things from people who near death. My grandpa is lying on the bed 24/7, couldn't move AT ALL, and I'm not sure how to identify when his death is near... Tongue not like I want him to die or something, but is it he will jump off the bed on the last day?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Your favorite food? Mono 103 19,400 07-10-2012, 03:50 AM
Last Post: bettymorris
  Sick, Need Suggestions (Food, Drinks) Metapod 25 5,728 05-11-2011, 09:10 AM
Last Post: SoleCampbel
  Fast Food. Fried Foods. Junk Food. -paradox- 32 4,250 01-17-2011, 09:52 PM
Last Post: Hollow™