Fast Food. Fried Foods. Junk Food.
Out of curiosity, do any of you still eat at
  • Mcdonalds
    Burker King
    KFC
    Popeyes
    Wendys
    etc.

Or eat anything fried? I'm asking because this weekend I finally got to cheat. I was eating healthy for so long I was craving a cheat day. I did it, I cheated and ate Wendys.
My god was it horrible. It settled like an Atom bomb and tasted like crap. Throughout the entire time I was eating this instead of enjoying it I was thinking about an apple.
This happened again later when I tried dip'n'dots. I just wanted that apple.
A couple weeks later when I tried eating french fries from Giordanos.. I didn't like it. Made my stomach feel upset and didn't even taste that good.

I'm asking because I find it strange that because my body adjusted to a proper diet my taste buds have changed. I am disgusted that I used to love that food.

The reason I tried eating this junk so often though, or 3 times, is because it's cheap.. I hate that it's so cheap and convenient. Either way I think I quit fast food for good.

(BBQ Lays are still amazing though. And southwest ranch.)
-Polite-Active-Respectful-Atheist-Donator-Obliging-xerox?-
Are you trolling me? I don't care. Your thread may help someone that was too embarrassed to ask.
I eat McDonalds and Burger King occasionally. (once every 2 - 3 weeks)

My metabolism's so fast that I'm hungry again within 2 - 3 hours, so I'm lucky.
So true, tastebuds are remarkably adaptable! I used to love pasta with heavy sauces (tomato, carbonara) or fish & chips. Then I discovered the lighter oil sauces (olive, chilli) and salmon with capers. Spanish tapas, Mediterranean antipasto, Chinese yum cha and Lebanese wraps are some healthy cultural snacks I can think of.
I've never tried any of that Eve.. Sounds healthy though so I'm willing to try it. Tongue
I used to hate tomatoes. HATED them and once I started a healthier diet I started enjoying them.. I guess this is what it's like to get old and not understand why kids don't like vegies. They're so good. Big Grin
Are you trolling me? I don't care. Your thread may help someone that was too embarrassed to ask.
I eat at McDonalds and Burger King.
I still east this occasionally. Maybe once or twice every 3-4 months. Usually it will be KFC. It's fine in small quantities.

I'm guessing Lays are Walker for us British? I like Dorritos as my favorite.
Yeah I have to admit that KFC still looks good.. I think I could eat KFC every once in a while but fast food burgers and fries disgust me.
KFC isn't that bad, it's nice chicken breast in bread crumbs. Not too bad.
Not since I was 8, no. The taste isn't worth how bad it is for you.
I have a sub from subway everyday for lunch. I dont count that as fast food cuz what i eat is sorta healthy :p

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  consume more food before death Miku 4 1,100 01-03-2013, 05:26 AM
Last Post: Miku
  Your favorite food? Mono 103 19,401 07-10-2012, 03:50 AM
Last Post: bettymorris
  Sick, Need Suggestions (Food, Drinks) Metapod 25 5,728 05-11-2011, 09:10 AM
Last Post: SoleCampbel