Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Your favorite food?
Anything Mexican/Chinese.
Anything out of those two are godly to me. Tongue
For food like pizza and stuff, i live pizza, hamburgers, and chips and crap like that. BUT usually, i would rather enjoy steak diner, with potatoes and gravy than a bowl of chips
Chicken Wings,I used to go to my local Wing night(wings are $.25 each).I used to eat like 15 at a time.
I love home cooked meals, and i LOVE BBQed stuff. Also baked potatoes with bbq sauce LOL
hi to all food lovers ... Roast beef, Yorkshire pudding, roasted potatoes and carrots with gravy Proper English dinner we would have back home on Sundays... Thanks
spokane fitness
Hi dear,
My favorite foods are the following.

Pizza
Biryani
Fried Mouton
Fresh fruits such as Apple, Orange, Mango, and Date.
Vegetables such as Broccoli, Coli lower, Carrot and Cucumber.
My favorite foods as of right now are Pizza, Hot Dogs, Spaghetti, Hamburgers, Steaks, and Chocolate.
I know it seems fat but I love the taste of these foods. I don't eat them all the time though. xD
I like anything potato related. Chips, fries, sliced, hash browns home fries. Mmmmm delicious
Don't really have a favorite, but I love Hotpockets. I usually eat one before I head to school every morning.
[Image: 9b2f1.png]
I adore hot chips. I know they're just plain potatoes, and tomato sauce, but there is something that makes me crave for it.

~Xuanson

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  consume more food before death Miku 4 1,122 01-03-2013, 05:26 AM
Last Post: Miku
  Sick, Need Suggestions (Food, Drinks) Metapod 25 5,801 05-11-2011, 09:10 AM
Last Post: SoleCampbel
  Fast Food. Fried Foods. Junk Food. -paradox- 32 4,392 01-17-2011, 09:52 PM
Last Post: Hollow™