Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fat-Burning/Work-out Medicines
Most weight loss supplements are lies, weight loss should be natural so you should exercise more and eat right.
Why not just exercise like normal people?
Need website or forum help?
[Image: logo.png]
I haven't really looked into it, to be honest I'm happy with my weight.

But as others said stay away from medicenes / pills as their are way too many side effects.
(07-25-2011, 06:25 AM)0xE9 Wrote: Why not just exercise like normal people?

I am, i go to the gym everyday, and run for 2 hours.
Im just not seeing the results as fast as i wanted too.

So idk I was thinking and maybe wanted to try something else and i thought of pills and i see success stories everywhere so i thought why not ask other people if they've tried them.
The results takes months to show man, keep at it an you will notice the difference by next year!

You won't actually see the difference but if you compare it to an old photo you will Smile
I have not used any medicine to lose weight. It is all in hard work.
Why not just exercise like normal people?
Supplement:

EC Stack > All legit supplements except roids.

Exercise:

HIIT Cardio. Burn fat while sparing as much muscle possible in a caloric deficit.
[Image: 999d53.png]
‹Affordable • High Quality • Friendly Service›
‹Signatures • Banners • Thread Designs • Company Logos›

Don't tell me you you'll acctually use those pills to loose weight?

Best way to loose weight is to set a goal in your head and be determined with it.
It's not just like "hey I wanna loose weight with some pills but I don't want to do any exercise for it".
Jumping Rope is great way to loose fat.Start easy with it and within a month u'll see great results.
Alsos start eating healthy.Green tea can help you loose fat.
And if you plan on using those pills I don't care, Its your body and do what ever you want.
[Image: masterfan25805212672368.png]
Strange Music
(08-15-2011, 08:14 AM)masterfan Wrote: Don't tell me you you'll acctually use those pills to loose weight?

Best way to loose weight is to set a goal in your head and be determined with it.
It's not just like "hey I wanna loose weight with some pills but I don't want to do any exercise for it".
Jumping Rope is great way to loose fat.Start easy with it and within a month u'll see great results.
Alsos start eating healthy.Green tea can help you loose fat.
And if you plan on using those pills I don't care, Its your body and do what ever you want.

Jumping rope can be a way to lose fat but it's not a great way. Probably if you can do it in HIIT form, but it will definitely kill your wrists which is not advisable at all.

Green tea or any caffeine substances being able to help you burn fat are completely myths. Caffeine can be used as an antioxidant but I wouldn't really use it everyday as it raises cortisol levels as well.
[Image: 999d53.png]
‹Affordable • High Quality • Friendly Service›
‹Signatures • Banners • Thread Designs • Company Logos›

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which one is the best way to burn fat ? Stevejoseph 1 755 02-05-2014, 02:27 PM
Last Post: Clark
  Reduce fat Seaman 28 5,509 02-15-2012, 11:14 AM
Last Post: Barnaby
  Views on Fat/Overweight/Obese people. Their own fault? Bяian ♪ 45 14,998 01-05-2012, 07:58 PM
Last Post: MineCrack
  Am I fat? Graveee 11 1,590 11-27-2011, 11:07 PM
Last Post: Graveee
  isatori mx ls7 [Fat burning pills] Yes 5 1,346 06-17-2011, 02:31 PM
Last Post: USN