Support Forums

Full Version: Fat-Burning/Work-out Medicines
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Has anyone here used any medicines/pills to lose weight or to work out just in general. If you have would you recommend any?

Thanks
I would stay away from them, They are mostly just scams trying to earn your quick buck. Do it the old fasion way and start to work out or join boxing for the work outs. FYI boxing dosen't mean you have to fight cause your not allowed to fight until 5 months after training. So you will be slim. Also if your embarrassed about your body image then wake up at like 6 AM and run were their are no cars around.
Medicines and pills should'nt be allowed in the same sentence, theres so many side affects stay away from them, and like Depth said just go to the gym and do cardio.
I've heard stories of people losing a lot of weight on pills like Hydroxicut and Twinlab.
I dunno I do go to the gym every day for an hour and a half and i just run the whole time, on the Elliptical and Treadmill.
But it doesn't seem to do anything, been doing it for 3 weeks and I'm not getting the results i thought i was going too.

I cut all soda and fast food out also, not gonna lie i use to eat a lot of fast food. But its been a few weeks since i've had it, and it just seems to be going by so slow with not any results, so i thought adding pills would help.
The only pill supplements I take are a multivitamin and fish oil, anything else is going to cost far more than the meager benefits are worth.
Actually now that Liquid said that I have heard stuff on Hydroxicut never from anybody personal... Maybe cause I live on an Island lol.
(07-24-2011, 02:20 PM)Swat Runs Train Wrote: [ -> ]The only pill supplements I take are a multivitamin and fish oil, anything else is going to cost far more than the meager benefits are worth.

If you don't mind me asking, what multivitamins do you take?
Don't use them - they are a waste of your time. Start off by eating right, and work your way through.
(07-24-2011, 02:25 PM)Liquid X Wrote: [ -> ]If you don't mind me asking, what multivitamins do you take?

I use ON Optimen, Orange Triad is also another excellent option, you can get them from bodybuilding.com for about half of the price you would pay at a local supplement store.
(07-24-2011, 03:48 PM)Swat Runs Train Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-24-2011, 02:25 PM)Liquid X Wrote: [ -> ]If you don't mind me asking, what multivitamins do you take?

I use ON Optimen, Orange Triad is also another excellent option, you can get them from bodybuilding.com for about half of the price you would pay at a local supplement store.

Thanks for the reply gonna do some research on them now.
Pages: 1 2 3