Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Healthy way too..
Burn the fat on the stomach. I've lately been eating really shitty foods
and I wanna know a healthy way or two to burn the fat off my stomach.
I go for runs(every other day) and do pushups(everyday) yet I have
had no success. Ideas? :S
How long are the runs? and pushups won't really burn fat, unless you're really heavy. Stick with cardio
Personally I would try p90x, I've been doing it for a couple weeks, and I've lost some significant weight, and gained some muscle, just torrent it something.
MY SUPER COOL SIGNATURE By Deluxe <3
The trick to cardio is the time. Less intensive, and for a long period of time, will get you the results to loose fat. Power and muscle is High intensity, and for a short amount of time.
You can work out and do cardio all you want, if your diet isn't under control you will not get anywhere.
(07-24-2011, 11:19 AM)Swat Runs Train Wrote: You can work out and do cardio all you want, if your diet isn't under control you will not get anywhere.

That would be common sense, but cardio is still the key
Crunches/ Sit ups. To build muscle, and burn fat, you should work the muscle to fatigue.
[Image: ikRHOXJqr4pLP.png]
You should walk / Jog alot and go to a local gym, swimming pool good luck bro.
(07-24-2011, 03:34 PM)Ace Wrote: That would be common sense, but cardio is still the key

Not at all, a solid diet with a caloric deficit of 400-500 will do far more for you than cardio ever will, unless of course you're going to do hours every day, which is still not as good as a proper diet, since doing hours of cardio will burn some muscle as well.
(07-24-2011, 03:47 PM)Swat Runs Train Wrote: Not at all, a solid diet with a caloric deficit of 400-500 will do far more for you than cardio ever will, unless of course you're going to do hours every day, which is still not as good as a proper diet, since doing hours of cardio will burn some muscle as well.

Dieting too much ends up in dieting problems with some people because they find it's easier than working out, and a sad shortcut to a worse alternative. That is how anorexic people start. You don't need to cut a diet, you just need to moderate your intake of food, and eat the proper things. More fruit, more vegetables, and a variety from the food group, with less meat preferably.

Cardio burns muscle? :S I don't know where you got that information from though... Cardio doesn't burn muscle, however you loose muscle when you get older after around 25 years of age if you don't work on your strength exercises. Cardio "leans" you out by toning the fat down around your muscles, it doesn't take away from your muscle.

Gaining muscle is by tearing muscle tissues and letting them recover, cardio won't have any reverse effect on that. It can kill muscle gains but doesn't reduce your muscle. It only stops more of your gain in muscle because proteins are broken down.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Weight loss healthy meal plans Stevejoseph 1 1,081 07-29-2015, 10:04 PM
Last Post: adamssofia
  "what are some steps to a healthy life?" Gregarious 20 5,233 07-15-2015, 04:41 AM
Last Post: Assertmeds
  Eating Healthy Baked 16 2,382 10-08-2012, 10:20 PM
Last Post: ranzuWCB
  Is it healthy? Party 14 1,572 12-11-2011, 07:37 AM
Last Post: Cyba
  What do you eat as a healthy snack? FamousMassacre 21 3,288 10-14-2011, 09:06 AM
Last Post: Prince