Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to stop wireless mouse lag?

Periodically, my wireless mouse will start lagging. It's a good mouse too (logitech MX Revolution). when it lags, it lags VERY badly, but most of the time it's perfectly fine... What could the problem be? How can I fix it?
Try updating your drivers or replacing the batteries. They both might be the cause of the problems.
Why this threads are with 1 reply and they are hot?
Lol
disconnect the connection from the computer, be it a USB accessory or otherwise, then reconnect it.
[Image: QRCjW2pNdRK00.gif]
#Korra2018
Its most likely the batteries, owned many wireless mouses and the batteries were always the case. If you changed them and your still getting lag, move the usb rev closer. BTW any wireless transition(cell phone,tv remotes, and etc) can also interfere the mouse.
Try moving the mouse closer to the mouse usb thing. That works for me
This happened with me many times & atlast i figured that its the problem of the battery case.
So check your batteries.
try changing the batteries i have to change mine othere wise i get lag.
[Image: YzwzC.png]
Change batteries and reconnect the mouse. Also, the problem could be the laser, which that would be bad. Also, use a mouse pad if you are not.
[Image: Tracesign399523.jpg]
TROLOLO
Try to install your drivers again.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Horrible video and audio lag on downloaded movies. Tyhuss 2 1,439 11-06-2012, 12:33 PM
Last Post: Tyhuss
  Monitor, wireless card and USB devices won't wake up from sleep mode Ruzlier 7 2,807 08-18-2011, 03:54 AM
Last Post: Mono
  How to stop wireless mouse lag? Pizzaro 3 3,063 07-23-2011, 08:43 PM
Last Post: Lemonade
  Microsoft ARC Mouse ndee 10 4,756 08-20-2010, 01:48 AM
Last Post: ndee
  New Mouse Omniscient 27 8,600 08-14-2010, 11:26 AM
Last Post: Daniel Faraday