Support Forums

Full Version: How to stop wireless mouse lag?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Periodically, my wireless mouse will start lagging. It's a good mouse too (logitech MX Revolution). when it lags, it lags VERY badly, but most of the time it's perfectly fine... What could the problem be? How can I fix it?
Try updating your drivers or replacing the batteries. They both might be the cause of the problems.
Why this threads are with 1 reply and they are hot?
Lol
disconnect the connection from the computer, be it a USB accessory or otherwise, then reconnect it.
Its most likely the batteries, owned many wireless mouses and the batteries were always the case. If you changed them and your still getting lag, move the usb rev closer. BTW any wireless transition(cell phone,tv remotes, and etc) can also interfere the mouse.
Try moving the mouse closer to the mouse usb thing. That works for me
This happened with me many times & atlast i figured that its the problem of the battery case.
So check your batteries.
try changing the batteries i have to change mine othere wise i get lag.
Change batteries and reconnect the mouse. Also, the problem could be the laser, which that would be bad. Also, use a mouse pad if you are not.
Try to install your drivers again.
Pages: 1 2