Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Mouse
So my Razer Diamondback mouse decided to crap out yesterday. The left click is unresponsive..I have to click hard and repeatedly to maybe get a click in.

Luckily I have like 5 other Razer mice laying around. Here's the problem though. They aren't Diamonbacks. I have some laptop mini mice and some Salmosa. I hooked up a Salmosa and while it's really responsive the hand mold sucks. It's too low and I'm getting pretty unhappy about it's position. I'm gonna have to buy a Diamondback asap. Sucks because I could have sworn I had one more of them laying around.

So what kind of mouse do you have and prefer?
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
I just use this generic Microsoft mouse that must've come with some off-the-shelf computer. I don't really see anything wrong with it, it works and gets the job done lol
I don't have a lot of money lyin around so I wouldn't go spending money on some fancy mouse

EDIT: Those Diamondback's look sweet but they seem kinda small.
They are smaller but the Diamondback has a high grip so it's nice.

The higher DPI is amazing and I can go around my computer screen really fast. It's important when you're on the puter as much as I am. I can't live without the fast response. I can go the width of my resolution on my dual monitors in about an inch of movement.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
I'm on the computer a lot too, but can't you just change the sensitivity settings? That's crazy, it would take me a lot of getting used to.
My only complaint about my mouse is that after a long time it gets like dirt on it and in the cracks from my hand, kinda gross haha
You can but the mouse DPI is low so it's not nearly as sensative as a mouse with high DPI. You would notice the difference. It's not as smooth.
I use an Random and normal/standard mouse from Microsoft, if you're not into gaming you don't need a Razor mouse because they're really expensive for just an mouse. Anyway if you don't need and mouse send me it xP
[Image: 2dmd5j.png]
I've only used mice that come with my computer, to be honest. Of course those mice mess up after a few years, then I resort to getting a cheap wireless one from Walmart. I still have a rolling ball mouse. Thumbsup
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.

I have a Sidewinder X5. Nothing too fancy or expensive but it works great Smile
Woot.com often has Razer mice on the cheap for $20-$25 bucks. While you might believe the mouse you have is fine...once you go feel a Razer especially in gaming you'll be like WTF. Talk to anyone that pwns in a PC online game and I bet they own a high DPI mouse.
(08-04-2010, 10:09 AM)Cybr Wrote: I've only used mice that come with my computer, to be honest. Of course those mice mess up after a few years, then I resort to getting a cheap wireless one from Walmart. I still have a rolling ball mouse. Thumbsup

Bahaha damn dude, you're stuck in the past Tongue

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to stop wireless mouse lag? Pizzaro 13 34,754 08-10-2012, 12:49 PM
Last Post: Cubs
  How to stop wireless mouse lag? Pizzaro 3 3,064 07-23-2011, 08:43 PM
Last Post: Lemonade
  Microsoft ARC Mouse ndee 10 4,771 08-20-2010, 01:48 AM
Last Post: ndee
  Internal mouse problems WMM 10 2,084 12-12-2009, 08:04 AM
Last Post: bloodrain2011