Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Why do you hate Black Ops?
I think it was a disappointment compared to COD MW1 and 2
I Loved it on Xbox 360. I Traded my Xbox 360 for a PS3 Slim, and i got Black Ops for it, along with other Call Of Duty titles. Black Ops lag's really bad, and i know this does this for anyone on PS3, does not matter how much good of a connection you got, you will lag extremely bad.
With the Cancer that spreads, its a stab in the ribs, to see someone you love slowly dying before your eyes, the darkness takes over the blue skys
angels fall, and demons rise, this back and forth with emotion is like a rollercoast ride.
-Modern
I don't know why I hate Black Ops. I just don't find interest in it at all, the last game that I could play forever and would never get bored or anything was CoD4. MW2 then just started to get bad and couldn't stand it after a while then now Black Ops. I expect the same with MW3, but I will still buy and play it.
I hate all of the new maps they keep producing I was fine after stadium and all those maps were released. After the new maps I quit.
Smile
Purposely removed quick scoping and good sniper classes. Awful game developers (TreyArch). It took a step back from MW2. Only good thing is bot play.
Simple, no bullet registration.
My Opinion on Black Ops:
Cons:
-Horrible Hit Detection
-No Quick-Scoping
-Ak-74u TryHards
Pros:
-Bot-Play
-Zombies
-Custom Emblems
Sorry for any typos, I usually browse the web on my iPad.
Its pretty old style game , whether MW2 already launched and then BO looks ODD really , Peoples having Modern war experience then playing with BOWS Sad
Ridiculous . Waiting for MW3 anxiously ....
I don't hate Black Ops. but i think its ruined. When they changed the leaderboards. I prefer having the orginal like Cod4.
I no longer like Black Ops because I feel the maps aren't as great as other CoD titles and also it is way too easy to rank up.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fifa 13 or CoD Black Ops 2 glitches for xbox 360????????? robgh1 3 1,410 07-11-2013, 05:19 AM
Last Post: Wonders
  [XBOX ]Playing Black Ops All Night, Join Me. F.ate 8 1,921 02-05-2013, 12:58 PM
Last Post: chasejjj
  [black-ops] Me trying to snipe Digital-Punk 7 997 11-05-2011, 02:12 AM
Last Post: Starstruck
  COD Black Ops: Weapons Guide: Commando [11/07/2011] BlackChaos 6 3,605 10-21-2011, 10:50 PM
Last Post: Virus1x
  What prestige is everyone on Black Ops? epic 22 3,403 10-21-2011, 10:36 PM
Last Post: Virus1x