Support Forums

Full Version: Why do you hate Black Ops?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
A lot of people hate Black Ops(Call Of Duty). Only those who hate it post here and state what you hate in BO. I'd like to know.
I really hate how unbalanced the online play is. Campaign was good and zombies is awesome but the regular blows.
(07-12-2011, 08:59 AM)Don Corleone Wrote: [ -> ]I really hate how unbalanced the online play is. Campaign was good and zombies is awesome but the regular blows.

How is it unbalanced?
Because I was looking forward to catching up with Soap and the gang, and now i have to wait until November 8th 2011...
(07-12-2011, 09:22 AM)Mayhem Wrote: [ -> ]How is it unbalanced?

Because noobs like me run around with a silenced famas with ghost and get attack dogs every game Thumbsup

You gotta admit using AK74U, Commando and Famas are all pretty OP, I love abusing OP weapons on games anyways though so meh xD

I just wish they hadn't nerfed the noob tube, that used to be so fun annoying everyone and not giving a damn Big Grin
(07-12-2011, 10:51 AM)bckc Wrote: [ -> ]Because noobs like me run around with a silenced famas with ghost and get attack dogs every game Thumbsup

You gotta admit using AK74U, Commando and Famas are all pretty OP, I love abusing OP weapons on games anyways though so meh xD

I just wish they hadn't nerfed the noob tube, that used to be so fun annoying everyone and not giving a damn Big Grin

Lol about the running around part. Second one I agree to. And I totally disagree on the third part. I prefer the less usage of noob tubes because it turns off real shoot-gaming. Anyways, they put in noob tubes in secondary in bo which lets you put other attachments on your primary and still noob tube Tongue Which is worse than what infinity ward did.
Purposely removed quick scoping and good sniper classes. Awful game developers (TreyArch). It took a step back from MW2. Only good thing is bot play.
I just don't like it. It seems like they're servers are sh!t I got a good internet connection but, I'll empty a clip into someone and they don't die and kill me and on the killcam it shows I barely fired a round.
I don't like how there's no quick scoping and sniping isn't very good. Other than that it's a pretty good game.
I don't like multiplayer, other than that, the game is good.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8