Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need $160, Can't Get a Job.
(07-12-2011, 01:00 PM)Cyber-Security Wrote: Sell ebooks, I have made $100 already for writing an ebook on lie detection.

I've got an idea for an eBook. I suppose I'll give it a shot.
Offer services such as mowing lawns, ect. ; What you can do is limited because of your age. I recommend saving up money ultimately for a car, since it seems like your parents won't be of much help (No offense, that's just my opinion after reading the thread). You'll want money when you're sixteen and you can drive, and you'll need a car to drive to work. Good luck on the guitar though.
(07-16-2011, 12:14 PM)Mr. Beaux Wrote: Offer services such as mowing lawns, ect. ; What you can do is limited because of your age. I recommend saving up money ultimately for a car, since it seems like your parents won't be of much help (No offense, that's just my opinion after reading the thread). You'll want money when you're sixteen and you can drive, and you'll need a car to drive to work. Good luck on the guitar though.

My parents said I could have a car if I could pay for insurance (when I'm 16), but there's nothing I can save up of.
I never really got e-whoring, anyone care to explain?
Try out sharecash or CPAlead, that might help you out. Otherwise, google is your best friend in this case.
(07-20-2011, 08:33 AM)Drakon Wrote: Try out sharecash or CPAlead, that might help you out. Otherwise, google is your best friend in this case.

I've been with Sharecash for about 6 months, I've made $16 so far. I can't do CPALead because I didn't put my SSN on the tax form and I'm afraid to use it.
For your age it is a bit tough to get money since most jobs won't hire you until you are a bit older.

As others said you really just need to see if you can do small jobs for your parents ect.
There are ways on the Internet to make money but most will be unsuccessful unless you put money into it to begin with and do not spend tons of money on eBooks since I know many who lose money doing that.

Good luck though.
Just remember you really don't NEED the guitar but I know it would be nice.
[Image: odILW.png]
I've decided on what I'm going to do. I'm going to buy some computer parts now and buy the guitar with the money I get for my birthday and Christmas, hopefully by then I'll be better at guitar.

Thanks to all!
(07-07-2011, 06:06 AM)LIUZ Wrote: Begin to e-whore.
It's very easy and fast money.

I wish someone would coach me on this. I have tried and find it extremely difficult. I need to make some money as I have lost my job and could risk loosing my personal possessions.
[Image: ikRHOXJqr4pLP.png]
Closed as requested by OP.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Earn 100$ today online job megarounder 3 1,219 07-08-2020, 01:58 AM
Last Post: viraj
  I need a new JOB! Teruko 7 2,546 02-24-2013, 10:37 PM
Last Post: mercy15
  Do you have a job? ELY_M 299 61,472 12-15-2012, 08:28 AM
Last Post: L-Carnitine
  [JOB SITES] | Earn at least 10$ a day 【 ¶ÑÇƦ€Ƿ¦ßŁΞ 】 24 5,867 06-27-2011, 05:18 AM
Last Post: devilpsn