Support Forums

Full Version: Need $160, Can't Get a Job.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I need $160 more to get a new guitar. I've wanted to get this for a while then I got $200 from my aunt for fixing her computer and $50 from my parents for graduation. I can't get a job. I have my working papers, but every place that I could go to either isn't hiring or I'm too young to work there (I'm 14). My parents won't drive me to work, so it's either walking or riding my bike, so basically I can only get a job if it's within 5 minutes of my house. My mom said she was going to help me list some old computer parts and games on eBay, in which I could probably make about $150-$200 overall. Every time I ask my mom about it she says "tomorrow", and when tomorrow comes, she says "tomorrow."

So. What are some good tips to make $160, and quite fast if I could.
There's plenty of 'jobs' a young person like yourself could do.

Such as:
-Mowing neighbors lawns
-Walking animals
-Asking for allowance (Chores)

I know I sound like a broken record, but they work!

Good luck!
My mom wouldn't allow me to mow lawns, she probably wouldn't let me walk animals either, and I do get an allowance of $5 a week.
$5 a week? I got $5 a week in like second grade. Why can't you mow lawns?
(07-07-2011, 04:23 AM)B L X Wrote: [ -> ]$5 a week? I got $5 a week in like second grade. Why can't you mow lawns?

My mom is afraid I'm going to get raped by a pedophile. Not lying.

And yeah, $5 a week is absolute crap. I live off of either free or Chinese wholesale products.
Begin to e-whore.
It's very easy and fast money.
(07-07-2011, 06:06 AM)LIUZ Wrote: [ -> ]Begin to e-whore.
It's very easy and fast money.
Look at me,I hit $4.000 ewhoring in less than 2 months.Just look for some tutorials on HF.

(07-07-2011, 08:22 AM)Evil Stewie Wrote: [ -> ]Look at me,I hit $4.000 ewhoring in less than 2 months.Just look for some tutorials on HF.

Yep. E-whoring is an awesome way to make money Thumbsup
I tried e-whoring a while ago, but made nothing off of it. Could someone link me to a good guide on HF?
start e-whoring and upload some sharecash links on youtube with some fake videos Tongue
Pages: 1 2 3 4