Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need a new JOB!
So recently I lost my job, and am looking for another. There are not a lot of jobs available locally to me, and I currently don’t have transportation.

I was looking for something close to home, within walking distance. There just seems to be nowhere with a vacancy. Maybe an online job is he way forward?

Does anyone have any ideas on REAL online jobs? Or possibly REAL work from home jobs?

Times are extremely hard, and if I don't start making a basic income soon, I may risk losing my possessions or worse, my home. I’m not looking for someone to confide in. Just some good job opportunities and suggestions.

T~
[Image: ikRHOXJqr4pLP.png]
dude it sucks i am out of work nwo also.

have 6 jobs on 5 months it sucks.

just post you CV around local shops end of the day a job is a job its money.
[Image: YzwzC.png]
(07-25-2011, 03:20 PM)Arron XR Wrote: dude it sucks i am out of work nwo also.

Iv’e tried almost everything except working for free. I’m so screwed.
(07-25-2011, 03:38 PM)Teruko Wrote: Iv’e tried almost everything except working for free. I’m so screwed.

If you don't mind me asking how old are you?

One of these best methods, is to go to an employer and offer to work one full week unpaid. If you work hard, they will see you as a valid asset.
And the fact that you agreed to work a week without pay will only impress them more.
Yes, the best thing to do is search HF's eBook Brazaars.
There is tons of methods proven to earn a steady monthly income.
It is not a REAL job but if your making 3k Plus online that's not bad.
Plus, most it is run on auto pilot
(07-25-2011, 03:20 PM)Arron XR Wrote: dude it sucks i am out of work nwo also.

Sucks for me, My CV is on my old college's computer, which is now closed down (the college).
(07-25-2011, 04:45 PM)Snorlax Wrote: If you don't mind me asking how old are you?

One of these best methods, is to go to an employer and offer to work one full week unpaid. If you work hard, they will see you as a valid asset.
And the fact that you agreed to work a week without pay will only impress them more.

I am an adult. 21+ I know how to get a job, I am just in a very tight situation right now. Bills, my other half, and so on. We are managing, but the fact of the matter is.. I need general suggestions for home based or online employment.
(07-25-2011, 05:08 PM)LowKey.Gov Wrote: Yes, the best thing to do is search HF's eBook Brazaars.
There is tons of methods proven to earn a steady monthly income.
It is not a REAL job but if your making 3k Plus online that's not bad.
Plus, most it is run on auto pilot

Yea. I mean a large amount of these methods are BS. There are however some that work. Not al of them work for everyone, if they did, we would all be sitting at home on our backsides making 3K a week rom home. Right?

Thanks so far for the comments and suggestions guys. I appreciate any input.
(07-25-2011, 03:19 PM)Teruko Wrote: So recently I lost my job, and am looking for another. There are not a lot of jobs available locally to me, and I currently don’t have transportation.

I was looking for something close to home, within walking distance. There just seems to be nowhere with a vacancy. Maybe an online job is he way forward?

Does anyone have any ideas on REAL online jobs? Or possibly REAL work from home jobs?

Times are extremely hard, and if I don't start making a basic income soon, I may risk losing my possessions or worse, my home. I’m not looking for someone to confide in. Just some good job opportunities and suggestions.

T~

Online job is not professional way to earn money ,also its not secured and you can't earn more money using that so better do online business .There are many online business available i would recommend reselling is the best among them.For this you must have reseller account.you can get that through this site Goresellers.com here they provide two reseller plans you can choose one among them based on your requirements. I choose basic reseller plan using which i bought domain names, website builder service, web hosting plans ,SSL certificates and so on. After that i fixed high rate for those services and sell it .I earn more money through this method.According to me resellers is my favorite way to make money online. Using this method you can also earn more money in home and you no need to spend more times for these business.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Earn 100$ today online job megarounder 3 1,212 07-08-2020, 01:58 AM
Last Post: viraj
  Do you have a job? ELY_M 299 60,449 12-15-2012, 08:28 AM
Last Post: L-Carnitine
  Need $160, Can't Get a Job. Maurice Moss 39 7,758 07-25-2011, 05:30 PM
Last Post: Sam
  [JOB SITES] | Earn at least 10$ a day 【 ¶ÑÇƦ€Ƿ¦ßŁΞ 】 24 5,782 06-27-2011, 05:18 AM
Last Post: devilpsn