Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is your favorite subject?
Computers , Economics and English.
[Image: IYOy9.png]
I would definitly have to say physiology, or criminal justice.
My favorite subject is without a doubt Science. I am very interested in the workings of the universe and science is an infinitely beneficial subject. I am particularly interested in Biology (more particular cells) and sub-atomic particles etc.
My favorite subject is math. I may sound like a nerd for saying this, but it is really fun for me. It is used everywhere and we couldn't live without it. I plan on becoming an engineer as math is used a lot by engineers.
My favourite subject when i was at school was P.E(physical education). However i really liked IT and science just because they are more practical subjects and i HATE writing LoL.
Eligible.
Science and history, but science is a little bit over history.

Why? Well, science is truly amazing, it creates concepts no one would understand, and it makes a person unique. It takes a lot of time and effort in certain cases to understand certain areas of science. Science is for everyone really. You may not be a physics major but you can be a chemistry major and you can always find a job in this science department.
My favourite subject would have to be Science, it's actually intriguing and I don't mind being the nerd with a constant stream of questions. Mind you, I know most of the stuff they're teaching, but I prefer to know everything is accurate.
Quaero gloria stellarum.
I love computer science and history.
Probably science, most interesting to me.
Computers is just way to easy and I'm learning things I learned in 3rd grade.
Math and Science, have always been my favorite subjects.
I do fairly well in both subjects, and these classes help me pursue what I am all about, and what I am striving for.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SAT Subject tests Zander 8 1,525 11-29-2010, 05:19 PM
Last Post: kidstand
  Favourite Subject ?? ShuTdown 68 11,777 07-02-2010, 01:11 AM
Last Post: Emerge™