Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Favourite Subject ??
Hello, like tittle says you can post here what is your Favourite Subject In school, And What subject do you hate.

-My favourite Subject is Chemistry and History and I hate Biology.
[Image: ShuTdown.png]
Physics of course.

The only problem about physics is that I have to explain a whole lot of stuff and what I do is solve everything in my head, and just write the solution in the end. Which lowers my mark a whole lot.

Still tho, I love physics.
My favourite subject is physical education, if thats how you said in english, I used http://tritrans.net
(04-23-2010, 07:08 AM)The Voice Wrote: My favourite subject is physical education, if thats how you said in english, I used http://tritrans.net

Idrett = P.E. (physical education, but everyone says PE)

I'm homeschooled, but I enjoy foreign language the most. This year, I'm taking French, which I really dislike, but since foreign language is an academic subject, I think it's fitting to say it Oui
I also love Languages (A at English) And love also PE Big Grin
[Image: ShuTdown.png]
All the subjects related to computer. But other subject can also give knowledge that i need so I study those subjects also.
(04-23-2010, 07:43 AM)Elektrisk Wrote: Idrett = P.E. (physical education, but everyone says PE)

I'm homeschooled, but I enjoy foreign language the most. This year, I'm taking French, which I really dislike, but since foreign language is an academic subject, I think it's fitting to say it Oui

Haha, yea I meant Idrett.

Why are you homeschooled? Is that normally where you live or any problems? Sorry that I ask.
(04-23-2010, 07:55 AM)The Voice Wrote: Haha, yea I meant Idrett.

Why are you homeschooled? Is that normally where you live or any problems? Sorry that I ask.

I think the USA is the only country where homeschooling is really practiced.. correct me if I am wrong. Homeschooling has its benefits and downsides. The downsides is that there's less social interaction, and you don't have a teacher there to ask questions of. The benefits is that you don't have to sit in a building for 7 hours, most of the times with idiots (you know, kids who disrupt the classroom and you can't learn anything, and so on), you can wake up/sleep/eat/study whenever is convenient for you, and so on. I prefer homeschooling 'cause it gives me a lot of free time to do things I couldn't ordinarily do, such as study web design / languages, hang out with my brother, and so on. I do the work I normally would spend 7 hours at public school doing in one hour at home, because it's on my own accord.
Thats actually cool, I wish there was homeschooling in Norway. Do you pay? Or is it free like public school?
If its free, I might actually take homeschool.
(04-23-2010, 08:56 AM)The Voice Wrote: Thats actually cool, I wish there was homeschooling in Norway. Do you pay? Or is it free like public school?
If its free, I might actually take homeschool.

Well, I don't do traditional homeschooling where your parents teach you. I do online school, where there're pre-written lessons. You read the lessons, and do the homework, all online. Some school systems might charge for it, but for me, it's free. The framework our school uses is OdysseyWare.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is your favorite subject? RAT 41 5,373 03-18-2012, 05:10 PM
Last Post: Candyshop
  SAT Subject tests Zander 8 1,525 11-29-2010, 05:19 PM
Last Post: kidstand