Support Forums

Full Version: What is your favorite subject?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I know this has probably been done over and over, but it's still a good topic.

Tell me what it is and why? Not the classes and don't let it be effected by your teachers.

i think science because it's actually a bare-able subject in the fun department.
Computer Science.
Computing, P.E, Music and History were my favorite subjects and I passed them all. Nothing more educationally satisfying than getting top grades for things you actually enjoy.
Computer classes, Gym, and math. I like the science subjects, but I hate the science teachers in my school so they ruined it for me =\
math and computer classes because they are so easy.

I'm like 3 years ahead in math and am the only person in my math class in my grade

and computer classes are pretty much a sleeping class(along with calculus)
Physics.
My favourite subject is probally IT because I can go on games lol
LUNCH

Nah, probably History or Aeronautical Engineering
I like Math and Science. Why? Math because of all the different patterns and stuff. Science because it is such a vast subject with always something cool to learn. Plus, it can suit your likes such as, if you like stars and space, astronomy, etc.
My favorite subject is history. To me it is really fun and you learn a lot of interesting stuff. Also the homework is usually very easy.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5