Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Firefox 5 Released (June 21, 2011)
They just released version 6 beta I'm running it now was running 5 before. It is the best release so far.
[Image: casper2fin3.png]

Will Trade Demonoid invite for torrentkids. PM mE
(07-09-2011, 10:50 PM)caspur Wrote: They just released version 6 beta I'm running it now was running 5 before. It is the best release so far.

That was a little while ago actually, which is why i'm saying their releases are silly, they didn't even finish perfecting 4 or 5, why call this new version a beta of 6? In reality it should still be 4 or 5.

I was loving firefox, and I actually just converted over to Opera a few days ago and I like this way better.
[Image: inm4jO.png]
[ AIM: YoRelapse | Gamertag: N/A | MSN: YoRelapse@live.com ]
I've heard a few good things about Opera, but i've never really used it, i've tried it and I thought it was bad. I've used ton's of browsers and I'm sticking with Iron and Firefox for now.
They are really speeding the development up, and they make faster progress with the numbers. Earlier they would call it 3.5 >> 3.6, now they do 4.0 >> 5.0
Firefox is garbage now, I use google chrome.
After update 3, it wasn't any good anymore.
I haven't noticed any differences between it and FF4
(07-18-2011, 04:59 PM)xSkate Wrote: I haven't noticed any differences between it and FF4

Right lol. What's with the change in development speed?
[Image: 259.png]
I finally dumped Firefox a few weeks ago for Google Chrome I never thought I would but they all seem the same to me so it really doesn't matter. I was pretty use to Firefox but I wanted to try something new.

Just got the new Firefox version but it does not like much different at all. I agree with Ace I think its silly how they upgrade them so fast without even perfecting the ones they just released.
[Image: odILW.png]
I still have the theme I was developing on my computer packed in a .jar lol. Unfortunately I started when I had 3.6, then 4.0 came out, finally got it compatible, but now no compatibility with 5.0, and 6 I heard was now out (a while ago). Just seems pointless for me to do much with it since they can't stick with one version. Fairly frustrating.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Windows 1.0 Released Omniscient 70 19,158 04-11-2011, 02:57 PM
Last Post: prince of persia