Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Firefox 5 Released (June 21, 2011)
I'd personally like to find the setup for the 3.6 install and keep it on my hard drive for future use until they come out with something with less flaws.
(06-28-2011, 06:29 PM)Ace Wrote: I'd personally like to find the setup for the 3.6 install and keep it on my hard drive for future use until they come out with something with less flaws.
http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/all-older.html
3.6 is still available to download on their website.
I use Google Chrome Tongue
(06-29-2011, 09:16 AM)sidorak95 Wrote: http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/all-older.html
3.6 is still available to download on their website.

Maybe not forever though, you never know
I love mozilla way better then Yahoo.
The Most Electrifying Man!
[Image: Fav1v.jpg]
(06-30-2011, 12:31 PM)OpTic RainZ Wrote: I love mozilla way better then Yahoo.

Yahoo is not a web browser, we're not talking about search engines.
i like google chorme but i this time take a look to use this new version .
[Image: 0b0033.gif]
xD kinda late, I got it straight away, though on my laptop some addons i couldn't get because of capability *facepalm*
(07-02-2011, 07:00 AM)djakariuz Wrote: xD kinda late, I got it straight away, though on my laptop some addons i couldn't get because of capability *facepalm*

That's what I was thinking, to be honest they should stop trying to rush their progress in development and actually take the time to make something decent and worthwhile of it's own release. Now they have Firefox 6.0 out, which you can download at various places... I'm thinking of what the heck they think they are trying to do here. It's barely been a while since 4.0 came out, and since then 2 new builds?
The only thing I like about firefox is the new look that's it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Windows 1.0 Released Omniscient 70 19,161 04-11-2011, 02:57 PM
Last Post: prince of persia