Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
MODERATOR PLEASE DELETE, DISCUSSION COMPLETED
Well Brandenx781, I'm talking about sexual imagery and how it CAN be found disturbing to users.
[Image: signaturera.png]
I understand how it can, but you can't filter out women dressed like that outside the PC, why do it here?
Quote:I'm talking about sexual imagery and how it CAN be found disturbing to users.

Well Laughynose, sexual imagery is everywhere.....
If it was to be posted in a topic, now that can be disturbing. That's where the rule comes in place. But yet this is still an avatar. Bring this idea up when you find at least 1 topic to support your statement.
HJT Team. Deltron <3 RDCA <3 Quintus <3
I agree 100%, I'm just saying that some people can find it disturbing and it can ruin the rep of Support Forums, that's why I'm suggesting this.
I very much doubt it.
Also, I should add that it's your (the parents) responsibility to protect the child, not ours. Monitor their activity, block sites ect..
It hasn't quite ruined its reputation so far, if people find it offensive, they'll report it or kindly ask the person to remove it. It's part of growing up, if you never get used to it, then you never will. I haven't found very many users under the age of 13 here, and I don't think it's quite a big deal.

Exactly, block sites. How can a forum named Support Forums be ALLOWING pictures like this in a obscure type of way, now if you've chosen you're decision please close, I have nothing further to say.
(06-02-2011, 06:53 PM)Laughynose Wrote: Exactly, block sites. How can a forum named Support Forums be ALLOWING pictures like this in a obscure type of way, now if you've chosen you're decision please close, I have nothing further to say.

You need to understand that people come here for support about much more sexual related things than that avatar you gave, it's a part of life. It's human nature, if you aren't used to it, then you will never get used to it. Nothing was showing in that avatar so I don't see how it could be too offensive.

The subject here in reality is on human anatomy, maturity, and growing up. It's just a part of life, you see things like it everyday. Take a look around the emotional support area, I think you'd find a lot more in depth sensual/sexual things than an avatar.
(06-02-2011, 06:41 PM)Solidus Wrote: You seem women dressed like that in the street every day, you can't stop them. It's not sexual at all, teach your kids about human anatomy.

Holy wakamoly, you totally deserved that Administrator status!... I would rep you again for the comment about human anatomy, totally logical. Sexual topics should not be banned, plus if you call that sexual go back to high school and tell me -- its sexual. I approve of this message.
[Image: t5BWm.png]
I'm not saying topics have to be banned I'm just saying sexual avatars because people can find it offensive, and what is High School? ;/ Anyway, don't shoot me only posting something trying to speak for users that are offended by this stuff, and I'm also saying it can be classified harmful to religions, but sure if you guys strongly disagree, sorry I posted this.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sorry for 2 thread but u can delete after we will solve ? WhiteLine 6 1,167 04-30-2012, 02:56 AM
Last Post: Kewlz
  Idea Discussion: SF Weekly World News BlackChaos 22 4,252 03-30-2012, 02:31 PM
Last Post: BlackChaos
  Allow members to junk/close/delete own threads & posts. D3xus 27 4,930 02-18-2012, 12:06 AM
Last Post: Julia Gillard
  Delete the w3c validation forum D3xus 5 1,225 11-28-2011, 10:55 AM
Last Post: D3xus
  Moderator Applications Omniscient 391 157,995 09-26-2011, 06:34 PM
Last Post: BreShiE