Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Official groups and Non Official groups
Yes, I agree, there should be a section for recruiting. Just like on HF.
(04-22-2011, 08:13 PM)Loukas Wrote: Yes, I agree, there should be a section for recruiting. Just like on HF.

Although your contributing, I'm not trying to relate any of my suggestions with HF. I'm also not talking about a recruitment area, we already have that, I was suggesting a split or a differentiated section between the official and non-official groups within the group recruitment area of the forum.
We need to have the two groups become official: SF Coders and Music Masters. I mean come on, really it takes two seconds to make the group official and I would totally jizz in my pants if that came true. (You see what I did there).
[Image: t5BWm.png]
(04-23-2011, 07:23 PM)The High Roller Wrote: We need to have the two groups become official: SF Coders and Music Masters. I mean come on, really it takes two seconds to make the group official and I would totally jizz in my pants if that came true. (You see what I did there).

I'd personally say that the Graphics group, and the Coders group take top priority for the groups next in line to become official. Music is still a growing area of the forum, but eventually it'll become a group I think.
Music, Graphics and Gaming.
Three of my favorite things Tongue
I guess its kinda selfish, but I want these three atleast to have official groups.
Then I would totally jizz in my pants as well Big Grin
My group GFX Elitez was actually the first group made on the forum, and the Graphics Section is amongst the most active sections here, so I think it's fair that we become official before others. But hey it's not a competition. Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Possible to have an official "Update" thread ? Aura 9 3,353 11-24-2016, 08:04 AM
Last Post: Prince
  Groups Omniscient 82 22,434 04-30-2015, 11:31 AM
  How much money do offical groups cost? JakeUS 14 2,582 11-19-2011, 06:52 PM
Last Post: Secure.
  New Groups Added Omniscient 31 4,846 11-01-2011, 09:44 AM
  The Creation of New Groups (We Need More Please) Resistance 22 3,983 05-08-2011, 07:17 AM
Last Post: iMario