Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banner
(03-25-2011, 07:29 PM)Nemmyy Wrote: It should be changed, it would make the site look more professional/presentable. Having the mindset of "who cares, it's just a banner" doesn't agree with what SF is about.

If you are referring to me, than you interpreted my meaning wrong. What I meant, it is a banner, they do not have to be correct and are often wrong. I do care about it, but imagine if every banner was spelled right, a lot of popular logo's wouldn't be around.
(03-25-2011, 07:52 PM)SeePlusPlus Wrote: I don't see why it'd matter. It shouldn't annoy you unless you actually pay attention to it.

It is one of those "you cannot unsee" things.

(03-25-2011, 07:52 PM)RDCA Wrote: If you are referring to me, than you interpreted my meaning wrong. What I meant, it is a banner, they do not have to be correct and are often wrong. I do care about it, but imagine if every banner was spelled right, a lot of popular logo's wouldn't be around.

Examples?
I understand, I have plenty of those.
Omnsicient wanted it like that probably, but you know I'm with you. Aggravates me more than anything!
Active
LoL. I never really saw this...
That thread I posted with the exact same site suggestion was posted back in the days where I first joined the forum, surely if Omni saw it he would have changed it by now, but it's not one of his top priorities, and it's really not a big deal. He has more important things to do on the forum before he ever fixes the logo i'm sure.
It has always bothered me.
(03-25-2011, 05:39 PM)Laugh Wrote: If Omni still has the .psd can we get this changed up?

No. If only because it bothers you. Smile
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
Oh, no it doesn't bother me at all. In fact, I like it how it is. Thanks for giving me a greater perspective on things like this.
So, what you want changed is the capitalization? Well, I think most people think that's nonsense. So, you'll have to make the banner yourself and send it to Jesse and see if he'll put it up.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Support Forums New Years Banner? Ian 4 1,045 12-30-2011, 12:17 AM
Last Post: King
  Center out the banner & links Genuine 10 1,175 11-19-2011, 02:44 PM
Last Post: MarkW7
  Have a summer banner for supportforums Cyber-Security 1 494 07-12-2011, 07:49 AM
Last Post: Mayhem
  New Easter banner (just for today) Peter L 14 2,733 04-25-2011, 06:24 PM
Last Post: Crimson
  Transparatize the banner! Quentin B. 15 2,394 12-12-2010, 06:33 PM
Last Post: Cybr