Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Center out the banner & links
To be honest, it looks weird with the banner being to the left side & the links being on the right. It would look much better if they were both centered out.
I like it the way it is, maybe test the links, but I like the banner at the left.
Radix From HF
I also think it looks fine the way it is. If anything, centering the banner and links would make the left side too bare.
I think it looks fine the way it is. It would throw off the balance if it was centered.
I actually like the way they're placed.
Gives the header a fulfilling sensation
[Image: 2.png]
Eh, I guess it looks cool. What about the links being centered?
If anything it would go on the left, but that would kind of isolate the search box.
I just quickly checked how this would turn out using Inspect Element, in all honesty it makes the left hand side of the header section look slightly bland and empty. It's fine the way it currently is, it fills out the whole width of the header having the logo on the left and the links on the right hand side. I was thinking of this suggestion a while back but it wouldn't really benefit the users here at SupportForums in any way so there's no point in spending time working on fulfilling this suggestion.
[Image: 7AqFN0N.gif]
http://i.imgur.com/I16El.png

That is what it would like look... too weird.
[Image: idgjkO.png]
(11-13-2011, 08:54 PM)xerotic Wrote: http://i.imgur.com/I16El.png

That is what it would like look... too weird.
Blarg..... :X
It looks fine as it is now.
[Image: QRCjW2pNdRK00.gif]
#Korra2018

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Release] Support Forums Special Header Links D3xus 41 8,067 01-21-2012, 12:56 PM
Last Post: D3xus
  Support Forums New Years Banner? Ian 4 1,052 12-30-2011, 12:17 AM
Last Post: King
  Have a summer banner for supportforums Cyber-Security 1 497 07-12-2011, 07:49 AM
Last Post: Mayhem
  New Easter banner (just for today) Peter L 14 2,762 04-25-2011, 06:24 PM
Last Post: Crimson
  Banner Peter L 24 5,016 03-31-2011, 12:37 PM
Last Post: r0yaL