Support Forums

Full Version: Banner
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I noticed this awhile ago and it has been bugging me since, but the motto on the logo:

"Making Things Easier,One Post At A Time"

should be

"Making things Easier, One Post at a Time"

If Omni still has the .psd can we get this changed up?
lol are you related to anyone on this forum? Smile I've seen a post exactly like this before, but I can't remember the person's name. I'm going to try and use the search function to find the thread that made the same complaint.
Hmm, its a banner, there is no need for perfect grammar. Well thats just my opinion.
http://www.supportforums.net/showthread....#pid123059

Here's another thread with the exact same suggestion
(03-25-2011, 05:48 PM)Infinity Wrote: [ -> ]lol are you related to anyone on this forum? Smile I've seen a post exactly like this before, but I can't remember the person's name. I'm going to try and use the search function to find the thread that made the same complaint.

(03-25-2011, 06:20 PM)Infinity Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.supportforums.net/showthread....#pid123059

Here's another thread with the exact same suggestion

I actually am related to someone here, but not the guy who posted that thread haha.

And saying "it is just a banner" is sort of ignorant. If the banner was made in Paint (some real nice things are made in Paint; it is just an example) will you say "it is just a banner?"

Sure SF won't lose traffic because a space in the banner was forgotten, and it shouldn't be a high priority..but if Omni has the time why not?
It should be changed, it would make the site look more professional/presentable. Having the mindset of "who cares, it's just a banner" doesn't agree with what SF is about.
I say we hold a competition for a new banner altogether.
(03-25-2011, 07:42 PM)Deltron Wrote: [ -> ]I say we hold a competition for a new banner altogether.

That'd def be something to push SF forward. We have an able staff team, able community, and able administration. We should start a project of rapid development like I suggested earlier.
(03-25-2011, 07:42 PM)Deltron Wrote: [ -> ]I say we hold a competition for a new banner altogether.

I don't see any need for that. The current banner looks absolutely fine.
That's the kind of thing you'd do on a graphics forum.

There's no need to correct the slogan.. It's not really that big of a deal.
I'm sure Omni has a lot more important things to be doing in his spare time.

I don't see why it'd matter. It shouldn't annoy you unless you actually pay attention to it.
Pages: 1 2 3