Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who uses Vista? And how much do you hate it! XD
Tell SF if you use Vista and if you hate it or love it. I still use it but I really don't like it to hard to get around Unsure
[Image: banner.jpg]
Vista is what I learned off of. So I love it. I don't see why anyone hates it though o.o
[Image: l9JyP.png]
I hate Vista because I had it before it was publicly released. Needless to say, the operating system was ahead of It's time. If you didn't have 2GB of DDR2 and a good dual core processor, you would face all sorts of issues. In a way, it revolutionized the way vendors sold there pre-built machines. As it created a new standard for higher consumer level parts.

Now I personally look at Vista as a pre-release of Windows 7. As Windows 7 is basically a watered down, more efficient version of it. Just with less bugs and compatibility issues. Much like windows 2000 to windows xp.
Maybe it was because my computer specs were good but I never faced any problems. That's a good point though.
[Image: l9JyP.png]
On it right now, I hate it. Coincidentally, when I opened this tab it froze for a good 20 seconds.
I despise Vista, mostly because of random freezing. I'd happily trade for XP/7 if it were for free.
[Image: 1249325580.jpg]
If the sky is the limit, then I'll build a bridge up to it. If I make it back, I'd still want more, more. - Craig Owens
(03-24-2011, 04:01 AM)Impurity Wrote: Vista is what I learned off of. So I love it. I don't see why anyone hates it though o.o
I agree. I'm a Vista user, I must say that it's way lot better than XP from my point of view. Win 7 and Vista are very alike too.

People still use Vista? LOL, upgrade to 7 already. Or at least downgrade to XP.

Vista was a complete failure, Microsoft just wanted to push something out to keep up with Apple's OSX..

As I've mentioned several times before, Vista and 7 are just another XP with added bells and whistles. Go back to basics.
I don't splel check.
Yea I hate Vista because I would be on SF and Just posting then it would randomly freeze up then all my programs would go down! I hate it I think I will update to Win7 soon but actually no because I am getting a computer build.
[Image: banner.jpg]
Yeh Vista sucks! I will preffer Windows XP than Vista..
[Image: 9fca555503.png]
I got some swag, do you have it too?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Reset Vista Password for I Forgot Vista Password loaraa 2 1,203 12-13-2019, 02:17 AM
Last Post: emma162
  Vista Task Manager Scorpion 8 3,155 08-09-2011, 01:03 AM
Last Post: Athostle
  What is good about Windows Vista? QBANBOY407 85 34,068 01-12-2011, 03:17 PM
Last Post: iBored1x1
  Patch vista themes? `P R O D I G Y™ 4 1,052 12-06-2010, 12:30 AM
Last Post: Chimi
  Vista can't talk Annuit Coeptis 7 1,411 09-24-2010, 04:57 AM
Last Post: mmki