Support Forums

Full Version: Who uses Vista? And how much do you hate it! XD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Tell SF if you use Vista and if you hate it or love it. I still use it but I really don't like it to hard to get around Unsure
Vista is what I learned off of. So I love it. I don't see why anyone hates it though o.o
I hate Vista because I had it before it was publicly released. Needless to say, the operating system was ahead of It's time. If you didn't have 2GB of DDR2 and a good dual core processor, you would face all sorts of issues. In a way, it revolutionized the way vendors sold there pre-built machines. As it created a new standard for higher consumer level parts.

Now I personally look at Vista as a pre-release of Windows 7. As Windows 7 is basically a watered down, more efficient version of it. Just with less bugs and compatibility issues. Much like windows 2000 to windows xp.
Maybe it was because my computer specs were good but I never faced any problems. That's a good point though.
On it right now, I hate it. Coincidentally, when I opened this tab it froze for a good 20 seconds.
I despise Vista, mostly because of random freezing. I'd happily trade for XP/7 if it were for free.
(03-24-2011, 04:01 AM)Impurity Wrote: [ -> ]Vista is what I learned off of. So I love it. I don't see why anyone hates it though o.o
I agree. I'm a Vista user, I must say that it's way lot better than XP from my point of view. Win 7 and Vista are very alike too.

People still use Vista? LOL, upgrade to 7 already. Or at least downgrade to XP.

Vista was a complete failure, Microsoft just wanted to push something out to keep up with Apple's OSX..

As I've mentioned several times before, Vista and 7 are just another XP with added bells and whistles. Go back to basics.
Yea I hate Vista because I would be on SF and Just posting then it would randomly freeze up then all my programs would go down! I hate it I think I will update to Win7 soon but actually no because I am getting a computer build.
Yeh Vista sucks! I will preffer Windows XP than Vista..
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9