Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you usually write?
Check out "Forbidden Paradise", that's my newest brainchild. I want to get this one published after I finish it (and rework the plot a little; particularly the first chapter) :3

Also there is a one-shot posted exclusively on HF..it's seven pages in Open Office. That's about a chapter's length for FP o-o
This body holding me reminds me of my own mortality. Embrace this moment, remember. We are eternal. All this pain is an illusion.

Proudly collared by Viral Dragon

Family:
HakkuR - <3 joo!
(03-19-2011, 12:33 AM)iceybunneh Wrote: Lol it is plain compared to a few themes we've used in the past. I got tired with searching for interestingly colored themes (since I lack the ability to code my own and lack the money to pay for a custom theme)...so I just grabbed something that was easy on the eyes o_o

And it's not totally off topic! The Hallow Life is where I post most of my stories. So in terms of what I write...that is....almost on topic XD

I guess it is on topic. I'll sign up to your forum for curiosity and interest in what content there is to see.

Edit: Registered as (User: Spin)
Thanks for registering! <3 If anything, a lot of my stories are there, older and current. And if you happen to want to RP, we could always use a revival ;]
This body holding me reminds me of my own mortality. Embrace this moment, remember. We are eternal. All this pain is an illusion.

Family:
HakkuR - <3 joo!
If someone starts a thread I'll join the RPing. :3 I'm Mjolnir by the way. ;D
[Image: Zephie_Sig_by_GKmero.png]
Oh so you're the Old Gregg poster! Big Grin

My friend has been bugging me about starting up some more RPs so there could be a revival. But I'm also one of the only females on the site and currently the only active female, I think. So it will be a sausage fest .__.

Family:
HakkuR - <3 joo!
(03-19-2011, 01:07 AM)iceybunneh Wrote: Oh so you're the Old Gregg poster! Big Grin

My friend has been bugging me about starting up some more RPs so there could be a revival. But I'm also one of the only females on the site and currently the only active female, I think. So it will be a sausage fest .__.

Nothing wrong with a bit of sausage. (´・ω・`)
(03-19-2011, 01:07 AM)iceybunneh Wrote: Oh so you're the Old Gregg poster! Big Grin

That's why you wouldn't see me in there. I don't swing that way. I'm straight.
Lol I think I'm used to sausage fests by now, although I'm not sure if that is a good thing. But there's only so many places that sausages can g---

*smacked before something more inappropriate is said* .__.'

@Infinity it's not gay as long as you don't touch the other guy's--
*smacked again*
Okay, I'm done. No, seriously.

Family:
HakkuR - <3 joo!
(03-19-2011, 01:13 AM)Infinity Wrote: That's why you wouldn't see me in there. I don't swing that way. I'm straight.
I can RP a female. Not that *that* would make you want to stay xP
noteventrolling.jpg
(03-19-2011, 01:15 AM)Mous Wrote: I can RP a female. Not that *that* would make you want to stay xP
noteventrolling.jpg

What if we RP as something that is genderless? Like spirits or something.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What inspires you to write poems, raps or stories? Zombot 14 2,633 12-13-2011, 08:00 PM
Last Post: Eminent
  Can someone write a short essay for me? Bentley 7 3,345 11-24-2011, 07:30 AM
Last Post: Jinu
  Help Me Write Poem? Bradshly 1 652 09-24-2011, 10:40 PM
Last Post: Barack Obama
  Why do you write? Amp™ 4 938 05-24-2011, 05:03 AM
Last Post: G0dfath3r
  how to write poetry? Reality 14 2,684 05-13-2011, 12:26 PM
Last Post: BlackChaos