Support Forums
What do you usually write? - Printable Version

+- Support Forums (https://www.supportforums.net)
+-- Forum: Categories (https://www.supportforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Forum: Life Support (https://www.supportforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Forum: Creative Writing (https://www.supportforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+---- Thread: What do you usually write? (/showthread.php?tid=17096)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

What do you usually write? - iceybunneh - 03-18-2011

Hi everyone :]

What do you guys usually write? Novels, poems? Fantasy novels, sonnets, whatever.

I write erotic romance, mostly. Won't post it on this site because it contains a lot of detailed sex scenes, but I also try to focus on the interaction, relationship and chemistry of the characters. I used to write fantasy, action and sci-fi but those are a little harder for me to write, as of now. Guess I'm a little too focused in one area :]

RE: What do you usually write? - DaBaws - 03-18-2011

You should post your writings here, and just write something like "Contains strong sexual material", or something.
I'd love to read them.

I usually just write some small novels.
Nothing big, and I'm not that good at it.

RE: What do you usually write? - Swat Runs Train - 03-18-2011

I don't, the creative side of my brain is lacking compared to the logical side :/

RE: What do you usually write? - iceybunneh - 03-18-2011

(03-18-2011, 09:56 AM)DaBaws Wrote: You should post your writings here, and just write something like "Contains strong sexual material", or something.
I'd love to read them.

I usually just write some small novels.
Nothing big, and I'm not that good at it.
I post them at the other site I'm active on. (Is it censored btw? It seemed censored in the rep you gave me)

What kind of novels do you write? Even if you're not good at it, writing is a wonderful way to get the mind active Oui

I don't really think it's censored, I just made x'es, because people in here don't like that we're talking about that site, lol.
I'll check you out on "the other site", and see if I can find them.
Then I'll post my oppinion here :].

According to the novels I write.. I don't know what genre you would put it under.
It's realistic stuff. I'm mostly writing about 'life'.
Daily routines and stuff.

OH GAWSH it sounds stupid.
I can't describe it ._.

(03-18-2011, 10:08 AM)DaBaws Wrote: I don't really think it's censored, I just made x'es, because people in here don't like that we're talking about that site, lol.
I'll check you out on "the other site", and see if I can find them.
Then I'll post my oppinion here :].
Ahh okay. I was being overly cautious about mentioning the name too since it didn't seem like we were supposed to in the rules. Since I should be able to PM you now, I can just PM you the links :]

RE: What do you usually write? - Mous - 03-18-2011

(03-18-2011, 09:53 AM)iceybunneh Wrote: Hi everyone :]

What do you guys usually write? Novels, poems? Fantasy novels, sonnets, whatever.

I write erotic romance, mostly. Won't post it on this site because it contains a lot of detailed sex scenes, but I also try to focus on the interaction, relationship and chemistry of the characters. I used to write fantasy, action and sci-fi but those are a little harder for me to write, as of now. Guess I'm a little too focused in one area :]

I used to ERP o.o
Does that count?

(03-18-2011, 10:13 AM)Mous Wrote: I used to ERP o.o
Does that count?
Role play? Well it counts if you think it does. I did a lot of sexual forum-based role plays a couple years ago and that was certainly a challenge. It was the first time I collaborated with other people with writing and some of those role plays were really elaborate. So it was a clear writing challenge for me. :]

If I totally missed what ERP means, please correct. I think I was guessing lol

Sexual roleplay?
I'm in.
What was the forums names?

RE: What do you usually write? - Mous - 03-18-2011

(03-18-2011, 10:15 AM)iceybunneh Wrote: Role play? Well it counts if you think it does. I did a lot of sexual forum-based role plays a couple years ago and that was certainly a challenge. It was the first time I collaborated with other people with writing and some of those role plays were really elaborate. So it was a clear writing challenge for me. :]

If I totally missed what ERP means, please correct. I think I was guessing lol

ERP is Erotic Role play.