Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why do you write?
I write to express myself when all other ways fail. What about you guys?
During depression someone suggested I wrote out my feelings, as a way to release the feelings..
The same way as people say talking to people about problems, releases the weight off your shoulders

That's why I began, many people say I have a talent for my writing.
Although now, I have stopped as I got over the depression...

The comments make me consider whether I should continue, only with more planning and thought, as I didn't before.
Well i write because i love to write lol no tbh, Poetry and litterature is my love, its the most beautiful way for me to find my self inside me and then express my self, its a great way to turn your sarrows, and wounds into the words and write them on the heart of a paper to keep them as omens of your loved ones and decrease your pain. Writting and reading makes me feel my self thats the reason..
(05-12-2011, 03:12 PM)Hate Wrote: During depression someone suggested I wrote out my feelings, as a way to release the feelings..
The same way as people say talking to people about problems, releases the weight off your shoulders

That's why I began, many people say I have a talent for my writing.
Although now, I have stopped as I got over the depression...

The comments make me consider whether I should continue, only with more planning and thought, as I didn't before.

I feel the exact same way as you. When i'm depressed, I can write a whole book of great poetry. When i'm happy, my poems are awful. It kinda sucks because I love to write.
I write because writting is my passion.i think poetry is the best way to express your feelings whats going inside your heart.In some way i think poetry is God gifted but people can learn it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What inspires you to write poems, raps or stories? Zombot 14 2,632 12-13-2011, 08:00 PM
Last Post: Eminent
  Can someone write a short essay for me? Bentley 7 3,330 11-24-2011, 07:30 AM
Last Post: Jinu
  Help Me Write Poem? Bradshly 1 651 09-24-2011, 10:40 PM
Last Post: Barack Obama
  What do you usually write? iceybunneh 56 10,009 05-14-2011, 12:31 AM
Last Post: Spafic
  how to write poetry? Reality 14 2,683 05-13-2011, 12:26 PM
Last Post: BlackChaos