Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Chose Week two's Topic Here and Now
Linux vs Pc vs Mac
Firefox vs Chrome
Is the new Ie 9 worth downloading?
(03-15-2011, 08:12 PM)RDCA Wrote: Dude just so you know, you saying that makes me want to do that, thats the whole point of debating, is to learn, without fighting we would be single minded to one thing. But yes i see were you are coming from the discouraging part.

I agree with that but it's not the same with religion. From seeing other threads on here many people seem to be Agnostic, including myself, so I don't know as if it'd be much of a debate. Like I said the topic would have to be much more vague for more people to participate.
(03-15-2011, 08:17 PM)Nemmyy Wrote: I agree with that but it's not the same with religion. From seeing other threads on here many people seem to be Agnostic, including myself, so I don't know as if it'd be much of a debate. Like I said the topic would have to be much more vague for more people to participate.
yea your first idea, is still my favorite so far.
I got sidetracked during last weeks debate m(_ _)m
Very sorry.

How about we discuss video game violence, and wether it really affects children?

[Image: photo-11.jpg]
(03-15-2011, 07:29 PM)Nemmyy Wrote: Should marijuana be legalized?
Should the death sentence be banned?
Do aliens exist?

Can't think of anything else right now.

1. Everyone would agree that it should be.
2. I like that one, it gets my vote.
3. Who cares, they leave us alone. lol

(03-15-2011, 08:17 PM)Matt G Wrote: Linux vs Pc vs Mac
Firefox vs Chrome
Is the new Ie 9 worth downloading? No

That would be the outcome to that debate.
I don't splel check.
(03-16-2011, 01:16 PM)Scalise Wrote: 1. Everyone would agree that it should be.
2. I like that one, it gets my vote.
3. Who cares, they leave us alone. lol

(03-15-2011, 08:17 PM)Matt G Wrote: Linux vs Pc vs Mac
Firefox vs Chrome
Is the new Ie 9 worth downloading? No

That would be the outcome to that debate.
I must disagree, weed should not be legalized, but i do like the the death sentence one.
(03-16-2011, 01:36 PM)RDCA Wrote: I must disagree, weed should not be legalized, but i do like the the death sentence one.

Do as you wish, you are the organizer after all Tongue But as Nemmyy said, I'd shy away from religion unless you want some really boring debates.

I don't splel check.
I vote for the death sentence vs life imprisonment, or something along those lines.
I was a bit late to take part in the last debate, but hopefully I'll make this one. Smile
[Image: 1249325580.jpg]
If the sky is the limit, then I'll build a bridge up to it. If I make it back, I'd still want more, more. - Craig Owens
(03-16-2011, 01:39 PM)Scalise Wrote: Do as you wish, you are the organizer after all Tongue But as Nemmyy said, I'd shy away from religion unless you want some really boring debates.
I am the organizer but i am not a dick. Even if i really don't want to do the topic if enough people do, I will do it. I am not doing this just for myself. This isn't my thread, its our thread. So i do not make all the choices.
After the "who created god" topic in the OSHIT section, I'd recommend shying away from religion. Sad
[Image: 1249325580.jpg]
If the sky is the limit, then I'll build a bridge up to it. If I make it back, I'd still want more, more. - Craig Owens

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Debate week #1 Begins now RDCA 55 14,352 03-14-2011, 08:56 PM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  Something I wrote earlier this week. Spafic 10 2,925 03-03-2011, 01:52 AM
Last Post: Spafic