Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[ Suggestions ] A few suggestions I have.
I have been thinking of a few things that could improve SupportForums.
  • News Section/Pop Culture : Place to share thoughts and opinions on events occurring within the World today.
  • Group Updates : Since I am an avid emotional helper, I think Sam should add some people to Emotional Helpers moderators. Which will make the group that much more active. Maybe even a new official group named
    The Supporters.
  • Supporter of the Month : The member of the month type contest of SupportForums, voting isn't necessary just nominations are made. Then staff compile their thoughts to see which nominee deserves it most.
  • Human Support Tab / Section : This could be a whole new tab where everything Human related is discussed including : Emotional Help, Discuss Psychology, Exercise and Healthy Living, Entertainment and any other things that can be thought of.

That is all I got so far, I will be thinking and updating this thread when I think of something that could benefit SF.

Thanks for reading, and please post your thoughts.
[Image: baked1.png]
(03-09-2011, 07:25 AM)Baked Wrote: News Section/Pop Culture

I don't think it would be popular enough yet. The OSHIT area would do for these kind of posts until the forum becomes more active.

(03-09-2011, 07:25 AM)Baked Wrote: Group Updates

PM Sam about it.

(03-09-2011, 07:25 AM)Baked Wrote: Supporter of the Month

Been suggested recently before but I think it is a good idea and should be implemented.

(03-09-2011, 07:25 AM)Baked Wrote: Human Support Tab / Section

Not needed yet IMO. There aren't enough sections which would fit under that that category, meaning it would just look empty.

Good suggestions anyway, keep em coming.

(03-09-2011, 07:34 AM)Fragma Wrote: I don't think it would be popular enough yet. The OSHIT area would do for these kind of posts until the forum becomes more active.

(03-09-2011, 07:25 AM)Baked Wrote: Group Updates
PM Sam about it.

(03-09-2011, 07:25 AM)Baked Wrote: Supporter of the Month

Been suggested recently before but I think it is a good idea and should be implemented.

Not needed yet IMO. There aren't enough sections which would fit under that that category, meaning it would just look empty.

Good suggestions anyway, keep em coming.

Well thanks for your thoughts, I like the idea of Supporter of the Month.

But I think the Life Support section is to cluttered, so many different subjects in it.
Maybe send Marketplace into it's own section have Buy, Sell and Trading topics.
To add on what Fragma has said.

people do use the OSHIT section for news.

Emotional helpers doesn't need any moderator, just Sam is enough. He's just not active right now but I'm sure that will change soon. We don't have are own section so all moderators would do is accept people anyway.

[Image: burninglove4.png]
(03-09-2011, 07:53 AM)Untouch Wrote: To add on what Fragma has said.

people do use the OSHIT section for news.

Emotional helpers doesn't need any moderator, just Sam is enough. He's just not active right now but I'm sure that will change soon. We don't have are own section so all moderators would do is accept people anyway.

Yeah but Sam being inactive is not very helpful.
I think there should be another person put in there so when Sam does come back, he won't have so many applications to read.

I know he's busy but he does have a job here.
(03-09-2011, 07:58 AM)Baked Wrote: Yeah but Sam being inactive is not very helpful.
I think there should be another person put in there so when Sam does come back, he won't have so many applications to read.

I know he's busy but he does have a job here.

Sam is one of the most active members here.
He must have real life stuff going on right now that is why he hasn't been on this week.

Being in a group is no big deal on supportforums all you really get at the minute is the userbar.
[Image: burninglove4.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ideas and Suggestions to Better the Site Hуѕтєяιa X™ 14 3,003 12-18-2011, 02:21 PM
Last Post: ★Cooldude★
  My suggestions for Coding Support n00bikscube 3 1,071 11-28-2011, 08:17 PM
Last Post: ThisIsAThrow
  [SUGGESTIONS] Money Making Online, SF Marketplace, and Reputation Peter L 18 3,831 10-31-2011, 06:38 AM
Last Post: Peter L
  Some Suggestions Akinova 6 1,224 08-12-2011, 01:08 PM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  Too Many Suggestions. Jacob 1 673 05-07-2011, 05:58 PM
Last Post: Resistance