Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My suggestions for Coding Support
Just a quick suggestion to turn the "coding in C++" into "coding in C,C# and C++." Also, I would change "Coding in PHP" into "Coding in Html, CSS, and PHP." Or include the above languages in a totally new sub-forum for "General Programming & Coding"

Just a few suggestions to help a wider range of people from beginner and up.
[Image: Tracesign399523.jpg]
TROLOLO
Thing is if people would want to learn about this such thing they should go on www.hackforums.net...where ever more people would be glad to help.
And the Quote of the year award, (2010)
(12-22-2010, 01:39 AM)Rippin Wrote: Lets be honest 90% of the members here came from HF. But they need to understand that this isn't HF and they can't do the same things here.
I don't think so, I post more relevant and frequently asked for projects here with all the source, as users here tend to not leech as much and learn for themselves.
"If you cannot explain something simply, then you do not understand it at all." - Albert Einstein
"The best way to predict the future is to invent it." - Alan Kay
(11-28-2011, 08:13 PM)milopeach Wrote: I don't think so, I post more relevant and frequently asked for projects here with all the source, as users here tend to not leech as much and learn for themselves.

What's the proof of that second statement?
The only reason why it's not leaked as much is because there's almost nobody on support forums compared to HF.

The only reason really people come here is for the SF feather, but some people are here to stay for a bit.

I'll admit, I'm only here because I'm banned on HF and I originally came here just for the SF feather/some counseling.
And the Quote of the year award, (2010)
(12-22-2010, 01:39 AM)Rippin Wrote: Lets be honest 90% of the members here came from HF. But they need to understand that this isn't HF and they can't do the same things here.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ideas and Suggestions to Better the Site Hуѕтєяιa X™ 14 2,996 12-18-2011, 02:21 PM
Last Post: ★Cooldude★
  New Coding Support Forum Purple Haze 3 856 12-06-2011, 03:01 PM
Last Post: Closed Account
  [SUGGESTIONS] Money Making Online, SF Marketplace, and Reputation Peter L 18 3,816 10-31-2011, 06:38 AM
Last Post: Peter L
  "Other" Coding subforum alabama 13 3,273 09-18-2011, 01:29 PM
Last Post: Fragma
  Some Suggestions Akinova 6 1,223 08-12-2011, 01:08 PM
Last Post: AceInfinity