Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eating Healthy
Healthy eating is very good for health but it also depend on the food we eat. Following are the best benefits of healthy eating
1. Weight loss
2. Increase metabolism
3. Increase digestive system.
4. Body would function properly

There are many popular diets on the market today, but most of them are unhealthy and sometimes even dangerous. Staying hydrated can improve your overall sense of healthiness, as well as helping you feel full. Drink water during and after meals to aid digestion , and try to consume between 2 and 3 liters per day.Ideally, you should eat three meals per day (breakfast, lunch and dinner), with two snacks in-between. Doing this allows you to eat slightly less at your meals, giving your body a more manageable amount of food to digest, and keeps your blood sugar steadier throughout the day because you're not going 6 hours at a stretch without eating.Get more nutritious bang for your buck by eating a breakfast smoothie.
I think it is sad when children are forced to eat unhealthy and they become obese because their parents choose not to buy substantial, healthful foods. The parents get fat and make themselves sick with diet related illnesses like diabetes and heart conditions and so do the children because they have no other choice but to conform to the way that their parents eat. The parents may or may not even know how many years they are taking off the lives of their children.
Just a thought.
I don't really ever drink sodas, I go for either water or orange juice.

I don't eat that healthy (just because no one in the family wants to cook, lol) but I try to get 3 meals a day.
(02-22-2011, 07:26 AM)Baked Wrote: I've usually been the type of person to just go grab a bag of chips, or cookies.
But now, I've been doing it different. When I want a snack, I'll cut up a fruit or vegetable. It's really helped me, I think it helps you focus and compile your thoughts.
I hardly drink Pop ( Soda, I'm Canadian ) anymore, I usually drink milk or juice from concentrate. I've been feeling good about myself and going to keep it up.

Anyone else eat healthy like I do ? Post your methods and what you eat here.

That is what I will have to start doing if I want to get into shape Thumbsup.
The best substitute of oil is to have bake food, like we all eat oily wafers but now in market baked wafers are also coming. So we need not to be restricted for particular food.

Vitamin manufacturers
Hello,

My weight is very low so I want to increase some weight, but I don't know what is the right way for increase my weight with in short time without any chemical.

Please help....

Thanks

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Weight loss healthy meal plans Stevejoseph 1 1,064 07-29-2015, 10:04 PM
Last Post: adamssofia
  "what are some steps to a healthy life?" Gregarious 20 5,129 07-15-2015, 04:41 AM
Last Post: Assertmeds
  Is it healthy? Party 14 1,520 12-11-2011, 07:37 AM
Last Post: Cyba
  What do you eat as a healthy snack? FamousMassacre 21 3,223 10-14-2011, 09:06 AM
Last Post: Prince
  Binge Eating. spY[3Mo] 6 1,117 10-14-2011, 09:06 AM
Last Post: Prince