Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
Why do people Mod Game's?
What's life without having the knowledge of hacking?
This to every hacks-coder out there, now to the skiddies... fudge off.
[Image: leaocomletras2.png]
Hurt the one you love and you'll be hurting your life. 'Nuff said.
(03-10-2011, 11:59 PM)Detective RooTz Wrote: You didn't reach any prestige in COD4. Modern Warfare because that game does not do the prestiges.

COd5(World at war)
COD6(modern warfare 2)
have the prestiges

Prestiges started with CoD4.

You could hit 10th in CoD4, WaW and MW2, and now 15th in Black Ops.
Most of the time it's because they have the ability to do so.
Active
(03-11-2011, 04:17 AM)killamuvz Wrote: What's life without having the knowledge of hacking?
This to every hacks-coder out there, now to the skiddies... fudge off.

True. Without hackers these days we'd be a open world just open for the touch but with our hackers we have all/most/some of our stuff secured and this is a good thing to have secure from other countries/enemies.

(03-11-2011, 05:02 AM)Scalise Wrote:
(03-10-2011, 11:59 PM)Detective RooTz Wrote: You didn't reach any prestige in COD4. Modern Warfare because that game does not do the prestiges.

COd5(World at war)
COD6(modern warfare 2)
have the prestiges

Prestiges started with CoD4.

You could hit 10th in CoD4, WaW and MW2, and now 15th in Black Ops.
You sure man? I play cod4 on pc and it does not have prestiges..?!?

[Image: HFTOTW2DR.png]

(03-11-2011, 09:40 AM)Detective RooTz Wrote: True. Without hackers these days we'd be a open world just open for the touch but with our hackers we have all/most/some of our stuff secured and this is a good thing to have secure from other countries/enemies.
It's great to hack and annoy people when your in a bad mood. It can be very entertaining watching little kids cry about it.
I know most game hack coders so I get lots of free hacks. Big Grin

(03-10-2011, 11:59 PM)Detective RooTz Wrote: You sure man? I play cod4 on pc and it does not have prestiges..?!?
COD4 does have prestiges...
You clearly downloaded cod4 and have the cracked version which doesn't have prestiges. Tongue
[Image: burninglove4.png]
I had a cracked CoD4 and even then I still have prestiges.

Hacking gets your free software, and why pay if you don't have to? Not to mention exploiting the crap out of games people were too lazy to bug test is beyond fun.
Some people like to take shorcuts to take credit for hard work, instead of earning it. If you are a legit person, there is no shortcut for hard work. But people are individuals and everyone is different because of that. People have different opinions and ideas of what they want.
(03-11-2011, 12:19 PM)Infinity Wrote: If you are a legit person, there is no shortcut for hard work.

I disagree. People need to work smarter, not harder. Taking the time to do something is stupid if there's an easier way with no consequences.
(03-11-2011, 12:58 PM)Scalise Wrote: I disagree. People need to work smarter, not harder. Taking the time to do something is stupid if there's an easier way with no consequences.

You misread my concept completely. If there was an easy way to do something then it wouldn't be considered hard work. That's different.

Sometimes hard work doesn't always involve using your brain either. You can develop strategies to make your work easier for you even if it still involves hard work, but not everything includes smarts to do.
(03-11-2011, 01:03 PM)Infinity Wrote: You can develop strategies to make your work easier for you even if it still involves hard work, but not everything includes smarts to do.

You came to a thread about modding and you want to talk about hard work?... While I have respect for coders it is ENTIRELY smarts; I have never seen anyone ever done hard labor in front of any computer monitor. Modding takes time and knowledge of the system you're working around.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is your favorite game or game series? killermanjaro65 41 5,633 08-05-2013, 07:32 AM
Last Post: Uzi
  How to mod Halo Reach Credits Epeolatry 8 860 12-11-2011, 11:58 AM
Last Post: Hex
  How to mod your xbox live gamertag for mw2 Lenticule 28 10,268 10-22-2011, 09:50 AM
Last Post: DragScope
  Garry's Mod JDBar 4 493 05-28-2011, 12:44 AM
Last Post: Halloween
  Do You Mod Games? Toxic Injection 69 14,703 09-25-2010, 10:01 PM
Last Post: Kinect